• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interlock air cylinder

MarcM35A2

Hey... first of all I wish you all a happy new year!
And, I´ve a question to you.
Yesterday I´ve done some work on my M923A2 to bring the Truck on the German roads. But now my Problem: My Interlock Air cylinder has been broken and I have to get a spare part. But these Part are hard to get here in Germany. The NSN No is: 2520011340899 and the Part No: A1-3261-D-290.
Do you have an idea where to get such a cylinder? It has to be shipped to germany. Or does somebody have such a part for sale and would be so kind to ship it to germany???
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you describe what is broken?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent you a PM with a link to a source.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey.... that's an easy fix! Find a bolt, same diam. & thread and use the lathe - or a friend with one...?

G.

MarcM35A2

Well sounds to be a good idea. But, here´s the first problem....to find a bolt with the same US thread. Becaus in europe we don´t use the same. And an US thread bold is really hard to get here.
...... Have to think about it. But i think it would be easier to get a new or used spare part!

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know, I know.... everything there is DIN and metric... but you are collecting US-MV's and they are not....! :)

Hard to tell from the pic but that looks to be 3/4"-10. Measure it, so someone can send a suitable bolt your way!

G.

MarcM35A2

In Germany we have a lot of US military vehicles. Only the spare parts are not so easy to get. Most of them has to be ordered in the US. Or you have to buy another truck only for parts. That´s what I´m thinking about right now! ;-)
BUT.... I love these Trucks!

autoshopteacher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I was stationed in Germany, a source for hardware, although expensive, was the Caterpillar dealer. We were near Nuremburg and there was a big Cat dealership there.

MarcM35A2

But here in Germany I got a softtop cover for the cap and for the cargobed, both together and brand new for 280 Euro.....371$ I think that´s very cheap!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks