• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Intermediate stop for M109

alphadeltaromeo

Green...when you do the conversion of the van portion, make sure you takes loads of pics for the rest of us to enjoy as well :) Glad that you made it home safely!

Andy

Green_gator

Here are the general plans for the rear of the truck. I am going to pull the interior sheet metal out and clean up all of the rust on the outer metal. There are only two places with real rust issues. I have a small flat panel TV and a dvd player for that. I am thinking about converting a couple of the six 110v light fixtures over to speakers for the TV/Stereo. Sand down the wood flooring and stain / seal that. Small counter bolted to the floor for use as a desk, dinner table, serving area. Once I get the trailer that will work for Storage of the costs, stoves, sleeping bags and other gear. Also will need to build a couple of racks to hold fishing poles and a rack on the hard top of the trailer (to come) for our kayak.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks