• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

internal iTrader Feedback score for Me, Daybreak

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

I guess I should ask to get some feedback scores.

A little late, but if you bought 1 of the many well nuts, gauges, panels, components etc... from me. could you go to my name and leave feedback?

I guess I need to go through and leave a buyers feedback as well.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=65523 Me, Daybreak :grin:

think that link takes you there.

dav5

I left feedback for the wellnuts but the rest of the feedback will have to wait. Apparently you can't leave multiple feedback on the same day. Thanks for all the parts you have sold me Mike. Ted

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
Someone ask me why I did not have any feedback. I had to search to see what it is...

OK, I see I leave feedback for you as a buyer, and you leave feedback for me as a seller. :)

Thank you steel soldier members.

lindsey97

If anyone that reads this forum doubts you, they need to read a little more and then they will see what a helpful and wonderful source of information you are. Thank you for the many posts and advice given to me, when I purchased my first MEP-802A generator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks