• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Plastic Modelers Society 2015

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about these -

The built models are not mine, I nicked them off the net a while back.

One problem I see with the kit is the moulded in weld seam on the nose sides (indicated by arrow in pic 3), that shouldn't be there, it is all one plate with a bend.

Cheers

Attachments

baseballump

Rory
I opened the box when I got them looked at itand said that it was going to take way to much time to do it right. If I can't do it right I will not do it. Some day when I am not doing basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball. I might try to do it.
Take Care Louie

Another Ahab

Man of Many Talents

Rory
I opened the box when I got them looked at itand said that it was going to take way to much time to do it right. If I can't do it right I will not do it. Some day when I am not doing basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball. I might try to do it.
Take Care Louie
Whoa! How do you do that!?

Multiple.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Louie, I understand! I thought "When I retire, I'll have so much time to do stuff, I'll get all my projects done!". Now, I wonder how I ever had time to work. :)

My kits are waiting patiently for me to get through my ever-changing stack of round tuits, one of which is to get a designated model-building space set up.

Cheers

baseballump

Rory
My dad always told me after he retired, It will seem you don't have time for what you want to do. And I in return who say you have an extra 8 hours. He said wait and see. Well, I did and now I know what he means If I don't get the job done today there is always tomorrow. But tomorrow is always tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks