• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Vehicle transporters?

LogdeC66

I have a FV701 Ferret that I need shipped
from Europe to the States (Georgia).

Are there any preferred companies that are used to this sort of thing and not outrageously prices?

I have a friend in the business and he is telling me that he is being turned away by the Roll On/Roll Off shippers because it was "military"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hummermark

Hi are you looking for a company in the us? Or a company in Europe to do this? If uk ���� then I know a company I would recomend and have used and I could also assist if needed.

cleat9214

Thats not a issue the leopards we got were in poland and mike delt with that , the issue is getting it clean enough for export . Thats what I deal with in europe. Normally my customers get me to travel to the sellers and inspect them to give that warm fuzzy feeling it will get through. Mike knows all about the paper work so hes a good place to start.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks