• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introduction.

c hawk19

Just thought I would introduce myself. Just bought myself a m1028 last week. I have been reading on here awhile and I have to say this site is a wealth of information. I am by no means a mechanic but I am mechanically inclined and this truck is/ will be my daily driver. The previous owner put the lift and 37" tires on it and also converted it to a 12v electrical system.
Just home.jpgjust home 2.jpgjust home 3.jpg
:D

c hawk19

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I can tell its going to be addictive I have quite a lot of plans for this truck in the long run as it will be little toy.

forest522

Welcome! Great looking truck. I keep telling myself this is a project and enjoy working on it and driving it. I hope to have mine as a daily driver and family fun rig as soon as possible. Enjoy and buy some printer ink - those tech manuals are huge!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks