• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show

lacoda56

I s'pose I gotta either put up or shut up! I'll drive it to work this week and see how it goes. We may just need that towbar if I try it all the way to Iola. This could get interesting!

jagjetta

After careful consideration, I have decided to attend the Iola show. 8)
(for those who don't know, my desk is about 100 yards from where it occurs and my house, about 2 blocks)

Please stop by the Militay Vehicles trailer and say "hey!" We will have the new 2008 MV calendars for sale.

I will also post loads of photos on the MVM site right after the show for those who aren't able to attend.

Best Regards and keep em rolling,
John A-G
Editor, MVM

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
The Iola show is going full-tilt, and as usual, every one is super nice and having a great time. I only got to walk about half the vendors yesterday, but already found more that I want than I can afford (or haul back home).

Ya'll stop by stall V-23 and say hello.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

Batch114

Went to the show and am pretty new to all this. I just got my first MV, a Chenowth FAV. I was hoping to see one there as I am trying to restore this and it seems like everyone I see in pictures has something different done to it. O'well it will be fun when its done.

Batch114 - in Kenosha WI.

Batch114

Been there, not really restored, he has 10 of them there. 3 out there 1 green, tan and brown. I think od is in store for mine.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks