• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show

lacoda56

I s'pose I gotta either put up or shut up! I'll drive it to work this week and see how it goes. We may just need that towbar if I try it all the way to Iola. This could get interesting!

jagjetta

After careful consideration, I have decided to attend the Iola show. 8)
(for those who don't know, my desk is about 100 yards from where it occurs and my house, about 2 blocks)

Please stop by the Militay Vehicles trailer and say "hey!" We will have the new 2008 MV calendars for sale.

I will also post loads of photos on the MVM site right after the show for those who aren't able to attend.

Best Regards and keep em rolling,
John A-G
Editor, MVM

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
The Iola show is going full-tilt, and as usual, every one is super nice and having a great time. I only got to walk about half the vendors yesterday, but already found more that I want than I can afford (or haul back home).

Ya'll stop by stall V-23 and say hello.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

Batch114

Went to the show and am pretty new to all this. I just got my first MV, a Chenowth FAV. I was hoping to see one there as I am trying to restore this and it seems like everyone I see in pictures has something different done to it. O'well it will be fun when its done.

Batch114 - in Kenosha WI.

Batch114

Been there, not really restored, he has 10 of them there. 3 out there 1 green, tan and brown. I think od is in store for mine.

Dennis