• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola WI, 2014 show Buy, Sell ,Trades and Need List

6x6guy

I want to buy 10 g177 tires with rims(90 percent or better) on 10 bolt bud rims for my 931a2, if anyone has or knows of any please let me know so I can pick them up at Iola. I'm gonna put them on the truck to lower the fifth wheel height. Then I will be selling my super single Goodyear at2a tires- unless someone wants to trade tires.

Last edited:

nchittendon

planning on selling out a bunch of like new 40 mm ammo cans at 13.00 each and a bunch of 50 cal cans at 10.00 each.............taking orders so I know how many to bring.............
I'd be interested in two of the 40mm boxes. I'll be there friday only. PM me with a cell number?

Last edited:

dozenjeeps

ammo cans

not sure if you got PM......But will be at J-27 & J-28 near the bathrooms as I like beer!!! 920-493-7551 is telephone number, also have truck camper on dodge dually..........

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well it looks like I might be attending.
I should have my flood lights, MEP injection pumps(i can bring parts if you tell me what you need), new fiberglass head boards for deuces, FM100 filter kits, and some other crap.

nchittendon

I will do my best to track everyone down to say hi! However, in case I don't see anyone whilst gawking at all the awesome that I hope to see there, I will be walking about in my OD green deuce shirt and multicam shorts, and my son will be wearing a white deuce shirt and camo shorts. We will only be there Friday.

6x6guy

Ok,I'll take them evldoer, consider the LED headlights sold. I'm already up at Iola camping. I m the first person here. I will be selling at the show and will give you my spot numbers as soon as I get them assigned tomorrow. It will have camo netting on it. I will also be camping in the far back area with a large group of guys, two guys are bringing up their semi trucks with 146 campers. I also drive a two seater mule with a large winch on it. So I shouldn't be to hard to find. John 847-514-4297

Last edited:

dozenjeeps

Loaded and heading out on Thursday am with about 400 ammo cans 30 cal. 50 ca. and 40 mm, not many presold so if I get the right offer on a bunch they will go.........lots of jeep parts and couple of 24 volt starters at 10.00 each!!! only have one 155 Howitzer shell left at 75.00.....looks like a good week for camping and spreading the bull........Hope to see Kenny and the rest of the characters that are there each year...............have a safe trip........

camp9

I have some M35A3 tires to sell or trade. Still planing on coming over friday so if interested let me know and I'll throw them in the back of the truck.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Had a heck of a storm this afternoon and field road to the barn flooded so no, litters or litters carriers going north. Everything else plus HMMWV pioneer tool carriers going north.

nchittendon

Ok, without going overboard, here is my list.....

~ I'm picking up a cargo cover for my deuce from someone. I need a couple of corners, and a couple of bows. I think he said the uprights were good.

~ Anyone plan on having any antenna/radio gear on hand for sale? I am picking up a couple of comm headsets and I still need an antenna and base for my m35a2.

~ I'll be picking up some ammo cans. One will be converted into a speaker box to run off of my ipod. I've seen them online and I like how they are set up. not hard to build.

As far as the cargo cover items, this is what the seller had said, "You will need 1 corner and 1 bow. As for the uprights for the corners, I have 3 sets of the longer uprights, and 1 set of the shorter uprights. So 1 set short."

evldoer

Can somebody tell me what gimpyrobbs swap space is when he gets settled in? I Dont want to miss the chance to meet a legend!!!!

I hope he brings some cucv seat covers if he has any left.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can somebody tell me what gimpyrobbs swap space is when he gets settled in? I Dont want to miss the chance to meet a legend!!!!

I hope he brings some cucv seat covers if he has any left.

Legend in his own mind.

Seat covers? I think I still have a stockpile of his in my barn. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks