• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola, Wis military show

dogtags

I will be bringing up a Museum truck (probably M725) on Friday. The Fox Valley group will be convoying together, leaving Appleton at 0900.

Right now we have:
Mike Weaver - M170
Dave Hartung - M37
Al Allen - GPA
Brycen Allen - M37
Me - M725

Dave Kersztyn will be driving his CCKW up from Oshkosh on Saturday morning.

~Robert

cx65083

Bridge out....

So, I'm kinda confused as to where exactly the bridge is that's out. Is it south of Iola on 49 or south of Scandinavia on 49? I was going to take E up into Ogensburg then B over to 49 and then up to Iola.

I may just go up to Point and come over on 161. It's further, but then I don't have to worry about pulling a Smokey and the Bandit move over a bridge!

Just curious how every one else is getting around the bridge?

6x6guy

Rodney should have a couple of Hemmet rims, he always set up on Thursdays in the vending area
just east and south of the main bathroom- but get there early- stuff like that go's fast.

camoyj7

So, I'm kinda confused as to where exactly the bridge is that's out. Is it south of Iola on 49 or south of Scandinavia on 49? I was going to take E up into Ogensburg then B over to 49 and then up to Iola.

I may just go up to Point and come over on 161. It's further, but then I don't have to worry about pulling a Smokey and the Bandit move over a bridge!

Just curious how every one else is getting around the bridge?
Thats what I'm doing 10 to 161.

Fishtail

See you's guys there. Show is dealers only on Friday, open to public on Sat/Sun.

I'll have a M38A1 on trailer and other oddball stuff for sale. Don't know where yet. Stop on by and say hi. Might have a beer for you. :mrgreen:

Scott

poof

Dirty Hippie
:jumpin:
Look for the smoke..
I'm gonna try for Saturday in the deuce and bring the 1/4 ton in back..
Tell me more about the bridge out? Location please..
hope to see you then Gents..
Kenny..
post my " road trip "picture for me :whistle:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Got home at mid night. Really great meeting a bunch of you guys. Thanks for inviting me to the Brat-fest sweet corn dinner.

Took a ton of pictures but something went haywire in the camera . Added some to the pic thread

Attachments

Last edited: