• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iowa? Bobbed Deuce Mods

CharlyArmy

Possible deal?

Blaine isn't that far, just 3.5 hours. Perhaps I could make a day trip and come check yours out and discuss a possible build for me. I can stop at Owatonna and Prior Lake to make the trip more interesting.

shedhunter

I'm south of Pella, Ia 1 mile. I've bobbed nine M -35A's in the past 2.5 yrs. I have done some basic bobs with 46" tires to some very extensive ones also. I have my own bobbed duece at home right now that is one of the more extensive ones. It has 8" lift, power steering, 52" tires custom paint plus lots more. If your interested in looking at it, it will show you the quality of work that I do. I'd be more than happy to show it to you anytime you'd like. It has won several awards at different local car shows, plus its been at the Good Guy's car show. I also have some very good trucks if you don't have your own. If your interested give me a call 641-504-3800.

Last edited:

dittle

I saw some M35A2's in Oskaloosa a couple of months back with one of them being bobbed. Don't know if they guy did it himself although it looked like it as he had another one torn down. Also do not know if he is on SS. Best bet might be shedhunter as of now.

A

A/C Cages

My wife is from Iowa, she just said.
Move out of Iowa. lol

CharlyArmy

No, not bobbing the hooters gun truck. That truck will be sold off shortly. Never actually got around to building it. Gonna be getting rid of the van truck and the jeep also.:(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks