• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iowa Recovery

mastrb

Went to Iowa for a recovery on Friday the 6th 5 hours and 250 miles later I rolled down the driveway!
A special thanks to Screamer27 who I met there and offered me any help if I needed it. He was busy inspecting trucks that guys had asked him to look at.
Some Pics of the new beast!

Attachments

Gastrap

Awesome truck! I was drooling over that when I previewed last Thursday. Had it all checked over before I realized it was the wrong auction number, they had a 7529 lot number in the auction that ended today too so I got a little off track. Yours has a White with a C ,IIRC.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Great looking truck. Nice and clean paint. I've never really cared about that 70's cammo but your's looks really good!!!! I'm starting to like it:wink:

mastrb

Iowa just had 49 reasons to be busy!
Guys at GL screwed up and listed 20 or so more
at Rock Island by accident, they pulled the listing
a day later. They are really at Camp Dodge so more
Busy to come!

gonorth

Cool, I was there Friday picking up a trailer and looking over the dueces that sold yesterday and scored on one of them. Not the best one there but it sold for what I was willing to spend right now. Good tires, good seats, dry underside, and started right up. It was one of the tan ones in the back row on the west lot.

They do have a bunch comeing up on sale number 4098 in mid March. They also have some junkers (no start, no brakes, etc) that will be comeing up soon.