• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iron knife door art

croftonaviation

I was loving on the deuce this weekend and found some interesting art work on the drivers door. It has been painted over at least once, but on the door is stenciled Iron Knife and there is a picture of a cutlass. I can't find any reference to it on the unit page where it came from (278 armored cav 3rd sqd k troop). Just wondering if anyone else had seen a truck marked up like this, If you think it might be a un official unit logo, or perhaps just this truck got marked. I don't know where the truck was before the guard but with 65000 miles it's been places. The camera I have is crap so before anyone posts it I will get pis as soon as I can.

thanks,

Tom

croftonaviation

thanks Gohot, I'm trying to decide what to do with the truck paint wise. Part of me want's to paint it up in 1970's camo, and mark it like my dad's old ADM company. But if the truck is a Vietnam veteran then I want to repaint it original. I'm hoping to do some light sanding and try to find some original bumper markings, then it would be a sure thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks