• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a cab unmodified by a heater kit/slave receptacle rare?

Adamlee

Just curious...my cab has never had that heater/defroster kit, nor a slave receptacle MWO done.

It's a 70 Kaiser, just thought I'd ask before I chopped into it and added these items.

Thanks!

Adamlee

marksgarage2 said:
My deuce had no heater kit or slave when I got it a year ago. Its a 71 M35A2. I have since added both. I have seen many trucks with no heaters.
Thanks! I want the defroster/heater, as well as the slave receptacle. Just didn't want to butch something that shouldn't be .....

marksgarage2

heater

When you install these the slave is easy. Unbolt the plate and bolt in the slave then hookup the cables. The heater I bought the kit. Had everything but the plate. Not a hard install, except drilling the frame. Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks