• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

is it common for mep 002a's to not have fuel tanks

crazydave72k5

I just bought a mep 002 got it home and realized no fuel tank.while searching around on the web I saw an old auction for 25 fuel tanks,So Im wondering do they pull the tanks before shipping?

derf

When you buy ammo cans they should have lids. But, if any don't have lids and you are the last one to pick up your lot then everyone but you probably got lids on their cans.

One of my 701As was missing the two end pieces of the ASK enclosure. I asked about them and the people at the base said they weren't there, but they were in the auction pictures. I didn't make a fuss. If I had they probably would have pulled the parts from another lot or I could have complained about the unit not being as pictured. But, I didn't worry about it.

convict1

Call Delk's but watch out for that $ 150.00 fuel tank. I had a simuliar problem, and when I called that's what I was told over the phone. Mine was all rusted out so I took it to a local radiator shop and fortunately there was enough steel left in the bottom. Since you dont have one to start with I would suggest a welding fabrication shop where you live they can usually fabricate one for you around $ 100.00 +/-

crazydave72k5

delks quoted me $150 for just a new tank.But since I have nothing a complete one would be $375.No way I can do that so im trying to find used.For that price Ill buy another generator with the tank and have a bunch of spare parts.