• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it just me...

gunner01

Is anyone else having a problem trying to bid on GL since they became a sponser on this site? everytime I try to bid on something it kicks me out completely so I have to re-enter SS this is driving me crazy..... :evil:

acetomatoco

So, we are able to bid on GL thru the SS Site? I be confused again. I just go to the GL site and sign into my account and bid... Sorta like trying to buy a car on a Newspaper's Site from a
Dealer's ad... you might wind up with a lifetime subscription or a carful of old newsprint... Don't flame me, I am on Medicare...!!

acetomatoco

ahso, I clicked on the AD from GL and it took me to it's site as a live link... I then signed in to my GL account and surfed around and then came back here with no problemos... even went to y watchlist. My MAC is working OK... I would suggest that you have your browser contact GL directly without the ad hot link and see if it handles you any differently.. It may be a ideosyncrastic abberation of your server's malfeasant nature, iow, something is messed up in your connection... I wonder if GL is keyword monitoring the SS site and using negative feedback as punishment to the masses...???? Guess they would be busy reading the 7000 comments on SF97s Even if we don't know who bidder 77000000 is, they sure do...have fun...

mangus580

rofl

Thanks for the humor Ace... I needed it on this topic

The Ad should have NO effect at all on your interaction with the GL & SS sites. It should just open a new window with GL in it for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks