• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it one of you guys I see on Ridge Road, in Hiram, GA?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wasn't me either (mine is a horrible camo job). My wife called me (in the middle of a meeting) last week just to tell me a tan 1009 was parked next to her in the parking lot. So it looks like we have a new neighbor.

I've run into two other folks in the ATL area with deuces yet aren't on SS. How could you own a deuce or CUCV yet not be a member?

Nice to have a wife that feels the need to report such sightings. Now if I can just get her to sight that M8 armored car that has been barn kept for 50 years, is in mint condition, and only cost a penny (LOL).

Knightmare

Definatley not me,. My mom lives in Hiram. When I get home we should go wheeling.
Hopefully I will have my ol' girl up and running properly by then. So when is that? I see you are far from home...

Wasn't me either (mine is a horrible camo job). My wife called me (in the middle of a meeting) last week just to tell me a tan 1009 was parked next to her in the parking lot. So it looks like we have a new neighbor.

I've run into two other folks in the ATL area with deuces yet aren't on SS. How could you own a deuce or CUCV yet not be a member?

Nice to have a wife that feels the need to report such sightings. Now if I can just get her to sight that M8 armored car that has been barn kept for 50 years, is in mint condition, and only cost a penny (LOL).
That is pretty cool of her, I wish I had a lookout lol. Where abouts are you?

optitrader66

It's probaly my father in law he uses it as a daily driver ,we both live off ridge rd. just a couple of miles from hiram. He has a tan one and I have one in camo .

joeM62

Wonder who has the duce for sale between Dallas and Hiram, the guy I work with said
it had a winch on the front that wasn't a duce winch it was bigger.