• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

is it worth the price?

badga the badger

me and my dad are looking at paying a M105 at a local farm auction that didnt sell. new 9.00-20s, includes side boards, bows(missing only one), and canvas. has rust, but doesnt seem to been eating the trailer. plus has EOD bumber numbers. asking $450. is it a good price? wish i had pics.

Scarecrow1

The price isn't to bad but I think if your not in a hurry then I would just watch the auctions . Just make sure if live a long way down the road from where you win it one that you include your time and fuel cost into the bid . Then most times you could have gotten off light with $450.00 Now ask me how I know this :oops:

gunboy1656

Well at GL, they usually go for 150-350. Some a little higher.

On the private side, they have an even greater range. I have seen them from 200-1200.

I know I have been waiting for someone to sell a good one at a price I like, but nobody wants to part with one cheap enough.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He asking 450 so 400. not bad when you figure gas and time and food to retreave from GL. O lets not forget nice trailer in pics something wrong when you get there or on the way back.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish you had pics too. New tires, good canvas, bows (sans one) and minor rust? Sounds like you want it. If you wait for GL you might get one for $150-$300 but, it may not have good tires, canvas or bows.
Maybe offer a little less, but I'd go for it.

Nonotagain

me and my dad are looking at paying a M105 at a local farm auction that didnt sell. new 9.00-20s, includes side boards, bows(missing only one), and canvas. has rust, but doesnt seem to been eating the trailer. plus has EOD bumber numbers. asking $450. is it a good price? wish i had pics.
$450 isn't a bad price "IF" it comes with a title.

If it doesn’t have a title, keep looking.

Tons of trailers have been sold out of Hooks Texas, so its not like another trailer won't pop up for sale.