• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is Jatonka still around?

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I e-mailed him via his site a week or so ago. He replied and indicated that he is buried in work and a little back-logged. I have an order in with him as well.

John is top-shelf and will take care of whatever it is, as quick as he can. Just try that e-mail provided above.

jatonka

I'm here, got plenty of stuff going on but ALWAYS answer my emails nightly. I am sorry if I've missed anyone's, please try again, JT PS, Kenny, I've still got cigars, cheap ones but I've got them.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is Jatonka still around?

The last time I saw a pic of Jatonka, he did not look very round, his eating habits may have changed and has gotten a lot rounder

Last edited:

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
73...now that's not nice, all (most anyway) of us are getting rounder, just in some of our cases the glare from our God given solar collectors tends to hide the expansion.

Jatonka, hope the real busy is good profitable work.

Keep up the good work.

shenkmen

I spoke to John last week. He sent me a set of gaskets so I could move my oil and fuel spin ons over to my new engine - free of charge.