• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is the slow blow fuel pump fuse 1 1/4"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westech

CPL
Why don't you take the cover off yours and take a look.. some have fuses and some don't. Would be a shame if you got some and your did not even have a fuse...... I just sayin

samsimpson

I already knew they had them at Radio Shack and cheap, I just didn't know what size (length) and didn't want to have to drive to my deuce, get the fuse that is in it, and take it with me to drive back into town. Bill saved me 30 miles of traveling, thanks again.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A simple search for slo blow, would have been helpful.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Simply reading the thread would of been even more helpful to the "do a search" trolls. I already stated I tried that.

I am a moderator, not a troll. I teach, not hand feed... If you do a search (advanced is even better) for "slo blow or slow blow", you will find your answer(I told you what to search for, not knowing if you knew the correct key words). I have posted the detailed information before, so I know it's in the forums.

If you call me a troll again, you'll get some time off.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Simply reading the thread would of been even more helpful to the "do a search" trolls. I already stated I tried that.

You never said where you searched. Wally World, Big Lots, your back pocket, etc.

The more info you give us, the better we can help.

As a matter of fact you could have looked in the Tech Manual for the part number and crossed referenced it to find the size.

A word of advise. Don't mess with Doghead. He does bite.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a matter of fact you could have looked in the Tech Manual for the part number and crossed referenced it to find the size.
Since I posted here last, I thought about that very idea and did it. It took a few minutes but it worked! I looked in the -20P, looked at the pictures until I saw the fuse! then googled the part number. Found it in about the 3rd link I looked at, including the length of the fuse. I guess it's all about persistence and determination.

I understand that confirming the info found on the Internet is a good thing. I don't think being derogatory to people trying to help,is a good thing...

samsimpson

I am a moderator, not a troll. I teach, not hand feed... If you do a search (advanced is even better) for "slo blow or slow blow", you will find your answer(I told you what to search for, not knowing if you knew the correct key words). I have posted the detailed information before, so I know it's in the forums.

If you call me a troll again, you'll get some time off.
No need to get huffy puffy, I wasn't calling you a troll directly. I did an advanced search and yes I got a ton of posts returned for slow blow and yes I did alot of reading. I did not find the length, which is what I was asking about.

The search here is not very good, along with that there are tons of bad links to other posts. Looks like an issue between updates of the forum software. So alot of dead end searches happen.

I didn't need to be hand fed, I simply wanted to know 1 particular answer, how long it was, not where it was, how to uninstall, how to rebuild it, etc.

I own RamchargerCentral.Com - Index - Online Dodge Truck & SUV Community for all Mopar - Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Cummins and Jeep owners. and I know all about how forums work. We are the best source of 74-93 Dodge truck info, and a great source for every other year of Dodge trucks. We aren't a little chump site.

You never said where you searched. Wally World, Big Lots, your back pocket, etc.

The more info you give us, the better we can help.

A word of advise. Don't mess with Doghead. He does bite.
Are you freaking serious? So people have to directly say they searched on the forum for you to understand that.

The tech manuals don't even exist on this site anymore. I do have them on my site and instead of spending an hour trying to read through every single one to see if the size was actually in there, I figured I would ask a simple question where someone who knew the answer could simply say yes or no. Remember, I already asked if the size was correct, which it was.

And yes I could of googled it and spent time looking through the results to find the answer, but jeeze, all I needed to know was if that was the size or not. Luckily there are great members here who are willing to help instead of treat people like they are kids.

samsimpson

Here is the simple answer, the spec sheet...

(If you don't like the search function on the site, go to google, enter keywords plus steelsoldiers)
Thanks :) Though I already have the answer and bought the fuses, this may help someone with a fuse question unrelated to length when they find this posts in a search about cables (attempt at being humorous :) )

Bill W

Sorry Sam but it seems there no such thing as a simple question here on the forum anymore
you first need to search all the forums then all the TM's then do a wiki ( what ever the heck that is ) then a google and only then you can ask a question but make sure you apologize several times in that posting for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks