• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a good parts cross reference?

mcne2026

I am going to buy a ton of parts to start fixing up the M1009. I have the military parts manual and was wondering if there was an x-reference anywhere. I want to be able to find that parts I need using the part numbers in the parts manual. It seems like it would be the easiest way. TIA.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
you could probably google nsn's and get the manufacturer part number and cage code. I think this maybe even already done in some of the -20P manuals in the back.

Westech

CPL
you do know the cucv is all civy right? only ting Military about them is the alternators, glow plug control controller and resistor, the 24v starter and black out lights. every other parts is civy. Autozone or any other pats store can get the job done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks