• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a source for surplus 9.00 - 16 tires?

scottgs

Looking for a set (6 or 7) 9.00-16 tires for my Dodge WC-63. Doesn't have to be new or perfect or historically correct. Just something to get me by for now.

Would love to find some original WWII NDT Bar-tread style tires, or maybe the surplus Michelin XL's that were on the market a few years ago. Just trying before I breakdown and spend a fortune on new ones. I would like to put that off until the restoration is done.

Thanks,
Garret

scottgs

Thanks for the recommendation. Those look like nice tires, and I'd probably go with the superlugs if I weren't wanting it to have the WWII look.

I did manage to find 6 new NDT tires from a member here.

I'm still looking for one more NDT for the spare, and a Dodge combat rim to go with it. Plus a zillion other parts...

Thanks,
Garret

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks