• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a M123?

jrou111

So my wife and I went down to a friend's wedding down in Gautier, MS on the water near the Pascagoula River. When we were walking up to the house I noticed that next door there was a historic home being moved. Next to the house there was a big MV deuce looking thing. I was wondering if it was a M-123? Here's some pics. Sorry some of them are dark, my wife wouldn't let me skip the wedding to play with the 10 ton. :roll: The thing had a HUGE winch on the back and massive tires. And it looked to be in great shape.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I know i've seen 10 ton trucks on GL during the last couple years, rarely though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks