• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a members hmmwv? saw in virginia

ida34

I would say I am suprised by the amount of people out there that want to take my guns away because they do not want them around at all. It is like there was never a murder before the invention of gun powder.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can tell you right neither the Army nor the Police are the true first responders to a criminal attack on your person or private property you are. The founders of this great country understood that and the 2nd Ammendment is their statement of faith in the armed citizen. Even in NOLA after the hurricane we did not mount crew served .50's although in Iraq I had them mounted almost 24/7. I agree on both counts that we should not have to worry about having our guns taken away and that to show off one on a military truck is inviting problems if not in a valid parade. I used to keep my rifles in the back window of my pick up but since moving to Maryland I no longer have that right. Something about liberal handout hungry people and us loosing rights I just guess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks