• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this an A3 filter??

tonidial

I have recently acquired 2 pallets of surplus parts - mainly bearings and filters for CUCV and 2.5t trucks.

I'm presently sorting through the stuff to see what I have and found numerous filter kits NSN 4300-00-884-4801

The kit consists of a fluid filter/ some cotter pins and gaskets - but one gasket has an 8 bolt hole pattern similar to a wheel-hub gasket.

NSN search by using GL NIIN/NSN report from IHS, The Source for Critical Information and Insight (tm)

That says the end item use is a 2.5t - but it sure doesn't look like the filter kit I've put on my LDS engine

O yeah - I have 2 pics/ 2nd pic partially shows gasket that looks like a hub gasket.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Listed in the Deuce parts Tech Manual TM -9-2320-209-20p , TM 9-2320-361-24p and others. It is also listed in the 5-ton multifuel manuals.

Last edited:

tonidial

Thanks guys - the multi hole gasket threw me off - I figure it has a purpose but not sure for what since my A2 filter canisters are all single bolt. Then it occured to me it might be the cracker jack prize in the kit :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks