• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this big enough for blasting

Gunfreak25

GREAT idea! Looks like a 90 gallon capacity will still only take 2 minutes 12 seconds to air up. That is an LOT of air! Go big or go home, that's why I bought a Deuce as my first car.

I forgot to add the compressor I saw had an electric starter on it in place of the recoil start, that was an extra dealer option. It may also have the lubricator option as well. These came in either 8hp or 11hp variants, I would love to swap an 11hp motor on it someday.

Just waiting for the owner to give me a call back. Even if it needs a little work I cannot pass it up since they're built so well and parts are so easy to get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks