• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this in the M37 family or??

pa.rich

They sure are riding in comfort! Notice the mattress in the back for the trip. And the only way they overload their trucks is with people. Sorry I cant help you with the i.d., too many people hanging all over it. Looks like four on the cab roof. I think I counted eleven heads, and that was after most of them disembarked. :p

Jones

It's a "Jeepney". You can find pictures of others like it by doing a google search under the 'images' tab.
I think I'm seeing remnants of a flat fender jeep hood and front cowl and I know the locals are notorious for playing mix and match with whatever's within reach.

papercu

M37

Looks as if they do have some M37 but they don't call them that. Wayne
From the want ads
sale for 250k,

4x4 vintage truck powered by isuzu 4bd1 engine, lots of power!

item is negotiable, look for noli

6564059 / 09193154939

Details

Make: Ford
Model: 2000
Year: 2007
Price: 250000 P Neg.
Capacity/cc: Diesel
Transmission: Manual
Condition: Used
BTW 250,000.00 PHP = 5,045.00 USD

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks