• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this too good to be true?

randini

Ok, so without picts, is this a good price? if as described? What is a average going price for a good quality Deuce? As I understand it, they are more expensive out west, is that right? And before you all kill me, I know there are so many variables, and I am just asking in generalities.

Dave08

Let us know if you buy it. I got both of my M109A3s for less than that out of Ft McCoy WS. However, the shipping killed me; still it was cheaper than 4500.
Dave08

saquishmike

If it has a title and is ready to roll $4500. is not a bad price, or you could try your luck on G.L. and wait and hope and then wait for E.U.C. then worry about getting it home, then deal with the d.m.v . You're choice.

rolling18

Its for real I BOUGHT IT 2 DAYS AGO!!! LOL
im Very happy with it!! its my first Deuce!
better than described...:jumpin:
i ended up giving $3500 for it!!!

Dave08

Outstanding, now the fun begins! It is a blast to have one and the fun and excitement outweighs the small problems that you may encounter such as licensing and insurance!

Have fun and do not be afraid to ask for help via the forum and do things on your own! Upload some pics.
:beer:

rolling18

Get together would be really cool! lots of ideas and admire others MV's!
I loaded up a couple pix in the earlier part of the thread,

and I put a nice muffler on it sounds GREAT!!! and i can now have a conversation on the highway with the windows down:) hearing protection is no longer mandatory heheh
but heres a couple others of it. and will be powdercoiated flat black

and yes i saved the original exhaust heh

Attachments