• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is winter over yet?

Capt.Marion

It's been consistently sunny and in the 50s the past couple of days, meaning that we have all been outside running around in shorts and Tee-shirts...

OL AG '89

Texas reporting in.....
Winter is over!!!!!
spent the day at the spring car show..... pictures to follow.
It was 80 plus all day, have the shirt tan to prove it.
all the girrrrrls running around in shorts, teeez shirts and such..
Hooters girrrrlzs even showed up!!! WHOOP!!!

A

A/C Cages

I jumped into the Hummer today, the OnStar info gave me the time and temp and it said it was 92 today.
Is winter over? YES
But where did Spring go to? We went from Winter to Summer and our Winter was whimpy this year.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just talked to my dad in N. Central Idaho. It's still snowing. He's hoping it'l quit before fall hits and starts the new cycle.

OL AG '89

Kingwood TX Spring CarShow and my entries....
no prizes, but the ONLY vehicles out there that people could actually touch and SIT IN.
I heard one little kid ask his dad why they were "dirty", dad had to explain that was CAMO paint..... I LOVE IT !!!!!

Attachments

blazerboy

Kingwood TX Spring CarShow and my entries....
no prizes, but the ONLY vehicles out there that people could actually touch and SIT IN.
I heard one little kid ask his dad why they were "dirty", dad had to explain that was CAMO paint..... I LOVE IT !!!!!
Very nice show,really like the camo ones,lol.:beer: