• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ISO CUCV Hydroboost

Jeepadict

Looking for entire system, rust free.

- full pedal assembly from pad to firewall
- all mounting hardware
- HB booster, push rod, and Master Cylinder
- both pressure lines and return line

- extra credit for the accompanying power steering pump if the price is right

Shipping to 89045
TIA

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

79Vette

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hillbilly wizard probably has what you want. I'd give them a call if I was you

I have a spare pump and hydroboost unit/master cylinder, but I think I might have tossed the auto pedal set when I did my manual trans swap. I probably have the lines, but you probably don't want to put used lines on your truck. Better to buy new, and rockauto has them pretty cheap. I definitely don't have mounting hardware; you'd have to go to the hardware store for bolts.

If you can't get what you need from hillbilly wizard I can go dig around in the shop for that pedal set in a couple weeks when I'm back in town. Let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks