• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ISO M915 OIF/OEF interior cab layout

Sikorsky502

I’ve been trying to hunt down some pics of how the m915/916 uparmored cabs were laid out with all of the additional equipment, i.e. radios, jammers, BFT, etc. also trying to figure out what company made the roof rack they used on them in country. Any help is appreciated.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’ve been trying to hunt down some pics of how the m915/916 uparmored cabs were laid out with all of the additional equipment, i.e. radios, jammers, BFT, etc. also trying to figure out what company made the roof rack they used on them in country. Any help is appreciated.
Message member ponway. He drove em in iraq and had a good scrap book of pics. Also snowtrac nome

snowtrac nome

The 915 1 drove was an a-1 model we didn't have radios, or ecms in ours. It just had a big table between the seats in the armor cab for them. The ac unit was on the floor centered right under the dash. hope this helps you some

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks