• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

springbok

Well per GP today is EUC Tuesday (When they say they get most of the approvals) so we will see if mine finally gets approved. At this point I expect nothing. Sort of like winning the lottery when it finally comes huh.
I still think they should work on a partial rebate on the 10% fee for people waiting so long. It would probably make many buyers happy and probably drive the prices back up a bit.
Many people I know are not bidding unless it is something really special. At this rate it is going to start to get cold if and when I get it here.
Every week is a new week of frustration.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well per GP today is EUC Tuesday (When they say they get most of the approvals) so we will see if mine finally gets approved. At this point I expect nothing. Sort of like winning the lottery when it finally comes huh.
I still think they should work on a partial rebate on the 10% fee for people waiting so long. It would probably make many buyers happy and probably drive the prices back up a bit.
Many people I know are not bidding unless it is something really special. At this rate it is going to start to get cold if and when I get it here.
Every week is a new week of frustration.
Search some of the old EUC threads and you will find 60 days was the expected wait time from GL many went much longer. This thread will show some of it
General EUC Question

[h=1]EUC- End Use Certificate[/h]

Last edited:

TacticalTruck

Waiting over a month for EUC to clear on Humvee and near TWO months waiting for a title on M1078. I bought both of these trucks because I had them sold and now I've lost sales and I'm out $20,000 for MONTHS and can't do a dang thing about until corporate and government employees get off their butts. They don't care, they get paid on Friday. I've complained to the Virginia vehicle dealers board and they said to file a complaint w/ the tax board too, which I will and I encourage everyone else to complain to their local government. I was promised a tax refund w/ a BOL but now no one is responding. They are still over charging Virginia sales tax.

springbok

My other issue is trying to plan for transport. If they had a way of giving some sort of "REAL" timeframe that would help. When I paid I was told 3 - 4 weeks from buying to EUC approved. Each week it seems to be longer and longer.
I was also told that all EUCs were reviewed to see if they have been approved before and they go in that "special" pile.. That sure does not seem like a first come first serve process. FYI, that is just for people that had an EUC through GP.
Would love to see prices really fall through the floor so that they may finally get the message as nothing else seems to do any good. They are loosing buyers every week and well so.. The rep of GP is falling as the EUC / SF-97 wait issues are posted everywhere now. I would say now that from the day you pay and send in your EUC application until you get your EUC approved and an SF-97 in hand is close to 4 to 5 months. Not a sustainable business model..

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I was told last week my SF 97 was printed, what exactly does that mean? And why does it take so long to get the notarized bill of sale or are they sent out at the same time?
Once it is printed here in Fort Worth it has to go to Battle Creek MI for the DLA signature which we send overnight and then they sign and we overnight to CA for more signatures and from that point it is sent to you...We are trying to figure out a way to streamline that process but at this point there is no other way.

tage

Waiting over a month for EUC to clear on Humvee and near TWO months waiting for a title on M1078. I bought both of these trucks because I had them sold and now I've lost sales and I'm out $20,000 for MONTHS and can't do a dang thing about until corporate and government employees get off their butts. They don't care, they get paid on Friday. I've complained to the Virginia vehicle dealers board and they said to file a complaint w/ the tax board too, which I will and I encourage everyone else to complain to their local government. I was promised a tax refund w/ a BOL but now no one is responding. They are still over charging Virginia sales tax.

Greedy flipper... Should've read this thread before even engaging in your "business"...

HASSON1911

Well the amazing Tuesday has come and gone and still no approval... I thought it would have with the good karma of today bringing back a code. I guess it take more than a saved life haha. Maybe I'll get it before the 13th week

springbok

It's a joke anymore. Yet tomorrow they will sell another 60 to add to the pool. At this rate they will not be able to give them away. Great business plan. Sell something you can't deliver.
Time to make it COD. When there is no money coming in someone may actually do something.

springbok

I wonder what the process will be when after months of sitting out and rain and who knows what may be taken off. They sure as **** are not earning their 10% processing fee. I would love to see none sell tomorrow but the best we can hope for is yet lower prices. The SF-97 drove prices way up. Then they shot their self in the foot big time.

HASSON1911

That's just it ironclad doesn't cover parts salvaged off the truck especially if you never knew they were there, the storms in TX have been worse then MN so who knows how it's condition is now. Plus I start my trucks and move them every week, this hemtt hasn't moved or started in almost 3 months.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks