• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

DWagg

First timer here...called govplanet today to ask about this, they say the current wait time is 6 to 10 weeks.....Crap, I was getting all excited!

DWagg

my H1 pic.jpg^ And with my luck I'll probably have something stupid wrong on the EUC & have to re-submit. auaaua But It's ok, cause I'm just glad I actually now own a HMMWV!!! woot woot! Like a proud daddy waiting on a new baby! ;-) In the meantime I'll round up a set of soft doors and I know I'll need a headlight switch cluster, so if anyone here has one pm me a price, I think its part# 5930-0-307-8856 I can see from my auction pics its missing, but I'm thinking I got a steal for $4250

spartan_185

I went through the process, and paid good money to get a state title for the first truck that I bought from GP back in May. I have not received a title yet. Every time I call GP I get the same story. They say it should be out in a couple of weeks each time. Of course that is after their extensive wait times on the customer service queue. Does anyone have contact info for someone at DLA so an official complain can be submitted?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went through the process, and paid good money to get a state title for the first truck that I bought from GP back in May. I have not received a title yet. Every time I call GP I get the same story. They say it should be out in a couple of weeks each time. Of course that is after their extensive wait times on the customer service queue. Does anyone have contact info for someone at DLA so an official complain can be submitted?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Defense+Logistics+Agency

Stein12501

I swore I would not do this but as of next Monday it will have been 2 months waiting on approval of my EUC. I know what purgatory and waiting for Santa Claus feels like. I've gotten all of the "You need to pick up your vehicle" and "Your Iron Clad warranty has expired" I wonder if they will notify me when my EUC clears? I probably won't get that one. Oh well I feel better, I think.

TacticalTruck

They won't notify you! Keep checking. I got discouraged and didn't check only to find out five days later while the pickup clock had started. It was just under two months on the Humvee. I had lost the sale on the truck and I was going to bail as allowed at 60 days. I also finally got the title to the M1078 after more than 4 months, lost that sale too.

Stein12501

Thanks for the heads up. I figured the only email I was waiting for won't come. I got lucky with GL on my other trucks never had to wait this long. I have to pickup in New Jersey a thousand mile journey and want to do it before the weather goes south. I've given up on a title and going the SF-97 route. Thanks again TacticalTruck.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We can't start the title process or SF97 until the EUC clears... I am working on getting an email automated that shows when the EUC status is updated. I am sorry for the wait.

Stein12501

Jade I understand. My problem is the long wait for the EUC coupled with the long wait for a title I will just get the SF-97. Getting an update email would be a great help and getting rid of all of the automated emails until the EUC clears would also help. It's like alcohol on an open sore. I appreciate everything you have done and your concern makes this process a lot easier to handle. I'll shut up now and go back to checking my status on GP. Thanks

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jade I understand. My problem is the long wait for the EUC coupled with the long wait for a title I will just get the SF-97. Getting an update email would be a great help and getting rid of all of the automated emails until the EUC clears would also help. It's like alcohol on an open sore. I appreciate everything you have done and your concern makes this process a lot easier to handle. I'll shut up now and go back to checking my status on GP. Thanks
I am taking over the GP titling as well once I get some procedures in place, I think we should see some drastic reduction in Title wait time. The problem right now has been getting through all the stuff that came from CA. But I appreciate the patience... I will also work on getting the automated emails on EUC to not start until EUC is approved.

Last edited:

jwesley74

I won my first M998.

Paid 9/23/15
Submitted EUC 9/23/15
Waiting for EUC Approval...

Disappointing to hear it's taking so long for EUC approval process thru GP. I got a F350 thru GL and got EUC approval in a week.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I won my first M998.

Paid 9/23/15
Submitted EUC 9/23/15
Waiting for EUC Approval...

Disappointing to hear it's taking so long for EUC approval process thru GP. I got a F350 thru GL and got EUC approval in a week.
Have you done an EUC with GL before? That is part of the problem first time EUC's through GP are being processed as a first time EUC period. The next time is should be a shorter process as well. When GL first had the contract it took a bit as well which I have seen from the history on this site.

jwesley74

Have you done an EUC with GL before? That is part of the problem first time EUC's through GP are being processed as a first time EUC period. The next time is should be a shorter process as well. When GL first had the contract it took a bit as well which I have seen from the history on this site.
This is my first EUC through GP. But I've been through EUC process before with GL. Can I contact someone at GP and share it's not my first EUC period? That would be great if I could skip some red tape. I still have the contact info for the gentleman I worked with in Battlecreek last time I got EUC approval.

Tobflyin

Purchased a humvee 3 weeks ago from GP, still no updated EUC status so I sent a total of 5 emails over the period of 5 days, finally heard back from ONE of them saying "we have received all paperwork and are going to submit it next week to trade security". So, 4 weeks and they haven't even sent in the forms to Trade Security. Received all paperwork? Like the EUC form and my DL? Lots to process two pages I guess...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks