• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

fnpurist

Another week, truck is still listed as needing to be picked up, still haven't got my check, and still no SF 97.
I was told it would take 30 buisness days to receive my sf97 after my EUC cleared but that was just another fabrication by GP and it was a manager to tell me at that. It's past 7 weeks since my EUC cleared and now I'm told it is at GP's office but will have to wait since its in a stack with several hundred others. It took calling and emailing 3 different times in a week and getting different answers every call until a rep really looked into it today (so I'm told). Kinda hard to trust anything I hear from this company. Not going to attract repeat customers like this

Stein12501

Two and a half months waiting for an EUC. It's been 2 months since anything was updated. Something tells me it got pushed to the back of the pile. At this rate I will fighting snow to pick the thing up that I bought in summer. It can't possibly be that difficult. I fell better, I'm good for another week.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Title requested 7/15. No EUC required. Title received 10/15.

Color is listed wrong on the title. I don't care, and hopefully neither does AZ. We'll find out Tuesday when I go to license it. (M925A1)

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Color is listed wrong on the title. I don't care, and hopefully neither does AZ. We'll find out Tuesday when I go to license it. (M925A1)
I've had this happen too. Texas allows for a major and a minor color so it was still workable, I hope AZ is as lenient.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor

I've noticed that as well, We haven't had anyone kick it back due to the color. We are working on resolving. Problem is the SF97 doesn't have a spot for color so they default everything to green.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
So we are all looking at 3 months after EUC clearance for our SF97 or titles these days?
At the moment 1st time buyers on the GP are taking awhile. I and a few others are going up to Battle Creek next week... (Waiting until November to go to Michigan who's idea was that..BRRR) We should be coming home with a way to look up previous EUC users no matter where or which company it was approved from that should take the wait times down considerably...

jwesley74

Won Auction, Paid and EUC submitted on 9/23/15
EUC Status updated on 10/9/15 saying: Submitted to TSC, pending approval
I contacted Battle creek on 10/16 to check status: Here's the reply:

[FONT=&quot]As I told you on the phone you are nowhere in the TSC Data base to show you have been cleared. Not really sure how that happened. The bottom line is you are going through a full assessment which can take up to 45 days. It does not usually take that long but that is the guideline.[/FONT]

Another week, truck is still listed as needing to be picked up, still haven't got my check, and still no SF 97.
Some progress, the truck is now listed as picked up, and I have been issued my refund.
However, I am stuck in the "You're SF97 is ready, and we are over-nighting it today" loop. I was told the same thing Last Monday, Last Wednesday and Thursday.

The customer service reps have always been nice, courteous and helpful. I'm sure once GP irons out the wrinkles, they will also be accurate. That is just not the case yet.

The up side, if they are somewhat correct, and my SF97 is indeed ready, maybe I'll get it this week.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Some progress, the truck is now listed as picked up, and I have been issued my refund.
However, I am stuck in the "You're SF97 is ready, and we are over-nighting it today" loop. I was told the same thing Last Monday, Last Wednesday and Thursday.

The customer service reps have always been nice, courteous and helpful. I'm sure once GP irons out the wrinkles, they will also be accurate. That is just not the case yet.

The up side, if they are somewhat correct, and my SF97 is indeed ready, maybe I'll get it this week.
I have a temp in here who has a large stack of SF97's/Titles and all she has been doing for a week is sending Fedex envelopes so it shouldnt be much longer. We are getting close to caught up and most of them are truly in that stack and she is getting about 75 out a day. I really understand the frustration and have taken measures to make this process run much more smooth. I apologize for the inconvenience to you guys.

Last edited:

beckel

Bought my HMMWV on 9/2, sent to TSC 9/18 and cleared 11/10. Pretty much exactly what they said originally. this was my first EUC. I am VERY PLEASED to say that the last two times I have called GP the wait was less than 5 minutes so it looks like they added customer service support. Now we play the SF97 waiting game...

Sandman02ds

Hello all, after basically a month wait on my first EUC to clear, my second time cleared in less than a month. Purchase 10/14, "sent" 10/23, @TSC on 11/6 and approved on 11/10.

GovPlanet has been on point when helping me, so I have nothing but praise for them!

Good luck all!

DWagg

Man I'm jellous ! My Humvee was purchased and paid for on 9/29. Then on 10/23 they called and said my DL copy I had sent them wasn't clear enough,,,ugh. So then emailed them a high resolution copy of my DL. Here it is nearly mid November. And still waiting!
They keep saying it shoukd be released for pick up "any day "
I wish they'd hurry before cold nasty weather sets in.
Plus I've got a case of "the wants" for a 5 ton 6x6

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We met with Trade Security last week about the EUC's and one of the hot buttons that they are kicking them back going forward is the license clarity and visibility. They kept stressing that the forms need to be administratively correct on all fronts so when we kick these things back we either saw something that needed to be fixed before we sent to TSC or TSC sent it back for something. The whole process is rather extensive.

DWagg

Jwade thanks for the info. Just so ya know, I wasn't griping, just excited to get my Humvee home :)
I'm Hoping everything will be cleared around Thanksgiving time frame as this was my Christmas present to myself.
By the way, govplanet is the most addicting thing ever! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks