• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I didn't take it as you griping, I am just trying to keep everyone informed as best as I can. I know that yours has been resent to BC with the updated license so back to the waiting game! They only have two people working the EUC's at the moment as they are trying to replace someone and those two process them for about 10 companies.

gsurles

EUC time

I didn't take it as you griping, I am just trying to keep everyone informed as best as I can. I know that yours has been resent to BC with the updated license so back to the waiting game! They only have two people working the EUC's at the moment as they are trying to replace someone and those two process them for about 10 companies.

Seems legit. I have no word or update on mine. I mailed one EUC in over two weeks ago with delivery confirmation showing it was delivered; it cannot be found. Faxed one in. same response. ALSO emailed it . No response. (Seems staffing is sufficient to post wire transfers quickly though.. hmm. Priorities first. I would just like to know who the heck has it IF anyone. I called and they said it should have shown up on my status as received within a couple of days at most if it was delivered, which I know it was. With a SSN on it, and my DL, no comfort here. I have a nice COLOR clear photo copy of my NC drivers license on all three; at least I should be good there.

I would be happy to know it was received. I am prepared to wait on the gov't. I think most people would be more at ease if someone just told them what is going on (Communication); I know I would. After all; Its a lot of money we have out on faith! Take the money, and take a number mentality is a good way to make people very angry. I just want someone to say... We have the EUC and we are on it! that's all I want right now.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Seems legit. I have no word or update on mine. I mailed one EUC in over two weeks ago with delivery confirmation showing it was delivered; it cannot be found. Faxed one in. same response. ALSO emailed it . No response. (Seems staffing is sufficient to post wire transfers quickly though.. hmm. Priorities first. I would just like to know who the heck has it IF anyone. I called and they said it should have shown up on my status as received within a couple of days at most if it was delivered, which I know it was. With a SSN on it, and my DL, no comfort here. I have a nice COLOR clear photo copy of my NC drivers license on all three; at least I should be good there.

I would be happy to know it was received. I am prepared to wait on the gov't. I think most people would be more at ease if someone just told them what is going on (Communication); I know I would. After all; Its a lot of money we have out on faith! Take the money, and take a number mentality is a good way to make people very angry. I just want someone to say... We have the EUC and we are on it! that's all I want right now.
That is completely understandable. We recently had a meeting on how to make this process simpler for our customers, we are revamping a few things including creating a new email specifically for EUC submissions and not the general Customer Service inbox anymore. We have had one guy in our office processing them and one in Battle Creek working directly with them up there. I have another guy starting on the 16th to help with the Euc's. oh and by the way I agree it seems like Accounts Receivables never seems to have issues getting help or posting money :shrugs:

DWagg

Hi Jwade, I bought my Humvee on 9/23, item#571206.
got all the paperwork turned within a day or three, then in mid October I was told I needed to send a clear color copy of my drivers license. So I don't know if that put me at the back of the line again or? I'm just getting antsy! I have some days off scheduled from work, the last two weeks of December. Anyway,,, Is there ANY way to check on the status of this? I'm just needing to plan a head just a little so I can go pick it up, as I'm in Okla and its in Georgia. I'm wanting to buy a 2 1/2ton & a 5 ton as well, but I'm going to force my self to wait until I atleast get my Humvee home :eek:(

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Hi Jwade, I bought my Humvee on 9/23, item#571206.
got all the paperwork turned within a day or three, then in mid October I was told I needed to send a clear color copy of my drivers license. So I don't know if that put me at the back of the line again or? I'm just getting antsy! I have some days off scheduled from work, the last two weeks of December. Anyway,,, Is there ANY way to check on the status of this? I'm just needing to plan a head just a little so I can go pick it up, as I'm in Okla and its in Georgia. I'm wanting to buy a 2 1/2ton & a 5 ton as well, but I'm going to force my self to wait until I atleast get my Humvee home :eek:(
Let me take a look.

gsp45

DWagg, don't get your hopes up. I was told the same thing. I'm on day 63 and waiting. Previously approved on GL numerous times. First time with IP. You would think after this whole year they could get their IT guy to fix the flippin' account page so it doesn't show you having NOT picked something up since Oct 13 and keeps updated that same worn out message everyday. Explain how some guys get approval in 2 weeks and some have to wait 3 months. No rime or reasoning here. Get tired of hearing the same answer of we are swamped and trying to hire someone...bla, bla, bla.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Contrary to popular belief our goal is not to make people wait. I assure you we would rather not have to take the abuse. So I am here doing what I can and will continue to do so but I am not a miracle worker. We are pushing things through as best we can and then the TSC has them and when I have a week where they only approve 28 buyers across all of there platforms (not just IP) not much I can do about that. Either way we will keep plugging along and doing the best we can or as some people like to say "making excuses" when I just happen to be bearing the news they don't like hearing.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Something to keep in mind as a previous buyer. If any detail changes from a previous EUC whether it be a phone number,address, or you list a company on one and not another you are no longer treated as a previous buyer. They have to match!

DWagg

I believe you Jwade. You guys n gals are doing something that has never been done on this scale before that I'm aware of! And I know you are working on ways to steam line the process.
I'll patiently wait, but I'm still like a kid waiting on Santa when I check my govplanet account every day to see if I have an update! :)
But if I may make a suggestion,
I do find it odd that 100% payment Must Be Made within 3 days! when the lead time of all of the paperwork can take months.
My suggestion is to legnthen out that required 3 day 100% payment requirement, to 60 days +\-.
Look, you've already got us in a legally binding contract when we bid anyway so what would it hurt to allow more time.
I'm a "wheeler dealer" and I see so many items you auction off I could flip, like your trailer mounted generator sets & trailers. That I want to buy but need just a little more time than 72 hours to come up with several $K's
You know what I mean?
Perhaps a program only for approved or buyers. And I'm not taking about carrying a line of credit for $25k. But a $5k to $7k with allowance 45 to 60 days to make the 100% payment.
As a single working father of 3 kids and I see this as an extra revenue source.
Is this something that could be submitted as a customer request or at least drop it in your suggestion box?
Thanks, Doug
P.S. I hope I get my Humvee before Christmas! :)

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We have discussed it before, it didn't get very far. Personally, I agree with you. I am not opposed at taking another shot at it. At the time the hope was the wait times would decrease...

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I buy a decent amount of stuff I would be happier with a bit higher credit card limit for approved buyers. I was at like 5250 they took 5000 on the card (I get 1% cash back) and I had to go to the bank and wire 250 bucks. Other sales I did 13k on the card at once with multiple items each under the 5k limit.
Will

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
agreed as well and lets not forget that you can't currently pay with credit card online. What kind of business in this day & age doesn't do that... Both of those are on the year end agenda meetings!

gsurles

Jwade,

I spoke with you about a month ago here. My status for my EUC was changed on 11/12 to "EUC Sent", but today 12/4 it was updated again to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval, Fill EUC"?? Was it not sent to Battle Creek on 11/12? Item# last three numbers 940. I cant imagine why it would be sent and then submitted two different dates so far apart.... Same terminology it seems or maybe a typo.

I just would like to know what is going on if you would please look into it, and Pm me.

Thanks, Greg

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade,

I spoke with you about a month ago here. My status for my EUC was changed on 11/12 to "EUC Sent", but today 12/4 it was updated again to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval, Fill EUC"?? Was it not sent to Battle Creek on 11/12? Item# last three numbers 940. I cant imagine why it would be sent and then submitted two different dates so far apart.... Same terminology it seems or maybe a typo.

I just would like to know what is going on if you would please look into it, and Pm me.

Thanks, Greg
I'm in the exact same boat. Euc submitted 10/23/15 and it was just updated today 12/4 as "Submitted to TSC, pending approval, Fill EUC". Any clarification on this?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Sorry this thread got past me somehow. I will see what I can find out. I know we have been working on updating the way things are worded and my bet is they finally went live with them. But the "fill EUC" part doesn't sound like what we asked for.

ZZ4x4

I was in the same boat as well. "EUC sent" status was changed on 12-4 to "submitted to TSC". I called customer service yesterday. No wait whatsoever which was nice. The man said the TSC is the final stage and expect clearance today. I checked today and it showed EUC cleared! Now to schedule pick-up.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade, How strict is GOV plant on the 8 day pickup.I had to go line to find out that my trucks got their EUC cleared:but only ore had a release form so I called to get the second released.Set up for pickup with a gold star broker from site GOV plant. I was told they need a 48 hour notice to the GOV plant local guy who does NOT need to be there before the trucker can come get it.The broker stated on the quote that the can pick up in 3 days. Is the 48 hour notice out in left field?? I have to yet see my Humvees and I have spent hours on hold to get just to this far.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We will work with you. The only time we truly enforce the pickup and storage charges is when we feel we are being taken advantage of. PM me if there is anything else I can do to help.

gsp45

"Taken advantage of"?? For Christ sakes are you kidding? 70 days and still waiting on a freakin' EUC to clear, who's getting taken where here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks