• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

DanM7890

I'm not one to complain but I just wanted to bring something else to your attention that could result in quicker EUC times.

Won Auction 12/09/15
Payment verified 12/11/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Correction to EUC made 12/30/15
Follow-up from me. Associate said they didn't have my Photo ID even though he confirmed it on 12/30. It's now 1/20/16 and he STILL hasn't sent the paperwork to BC!

To me this seems like a punch in the face, 20 days after EUC correction and he tells me sorry we need photo ID. I forwarded the email I originally sent to him and he said, well ok were good now. This seems very dysfunctional.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I'm not one to complain but I just wanted to bring something else to your attention that could result in quicker EUC times.

Won Auction 12/09/15
Payment verified 12/11/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Correction to EUC made 12/30/15
Follow-up from me. Associate said they didn't have my Photo ID even though he confirmed it on 12/30. It's now 1/20/16 and he STILL hasn't sent the paperwork to BC!

To me this seems like a punch in the face, 20 days after EUC correction and he tells me sorry we need photo ID. I forwarded the email I originally sent to him and he said, well ok were good now. This seems very dysfunctional.
I've been very forthright that there is and has been a bit of dysfunction right now. I have another person starting on Feb 1st to help. We have been reeling a bit since our employee in MI left.

buckroseau

I've been very forthright that there is and has been a bit of dysfunction right now. I have another person starting on Feb 1st to help. We have been reeling a bit since our employee in MI left.
Do you need a photo i.d.? I called today I spoke with Steven, made a few corrections to my EUC and resent. I asked if he needed a photo i.d. ( I didn't send one with), he said no.

Steve, was very helpful by the way. Planning a follow up call to make sure everything looks good on the resent one.

Matt

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Do you need a photo i.d.? I called today I spoke with Steven, made a few corrections to my EUC and resent. I asked if he needed a photo i.d. ( I didn't send one with), he said no.

Steve, was very helpful by the way. Planning a follow up call to make sure everything looks good on the resent one.

Matt
Yes we will need a clear copy of the ID. The easiest way is to take a picture of it with a smart phone and email it on to EUC@govplanet.com

DWagg

This week is 4 months since my EUC was submitted... -_-
Praying maybe this week? Getting concerned what 4 months, & counting, of Georgia winter rain has done.......but I guess it could be worse. At least its not buried in ice on the east coast. Come on Battle Creek people! Help an Okie out here!

fywacs450

Jwade, it is becoming very difficult to continue being paitient. What actions are they taking at battle creek to help? I know you have taken some... I guess they don't have to? Help me out man...

DanM7890

I didn't know people have been waiting that long, that is ridiculous. I should have bought private party and spent a little more so I can enjoy it right away. 4 months? :doh:

JDToumanian

EUC filled on: 10/23/15
Last updated: 12/4/15
Today: 1/26/2015

On day 95...*sigh*
I'm right ahead of you...

EUC filled on 10/22/15
Last update on 12/2/15

I called yesterday and Harold put me on hold while he called the site manager at Ft. Polk. He assured me that they are not letting tires go flat, which is good, because a 46,000lb truck sitting on flat tires WILL ruin them. If the tires are ruined, the sale is void and all this waiting will have been for nothing. He said they regularly check the vehicles stored on the lot and fill tires if they look like they're getting low, but he said my HEMTT's tires are not leaking and have not needed air. So that was a relief at least.

Jon

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm right ahead of you...

EUC filled on 10/22/15
Last update on 12/2/15

I called yesterday and Harold put me on hold while he called the site manager at Ft. Polk. He assured me that they are not letting tires go flat, which is good, because a 46,000lb truck sitting on flat tires WILL ruin them. If the tires are ruined, the sale is void and all this waiting will have been for nothing. He said they regularly check the vehicles stored on the lot and fill tires if they look like they're getting low, but he said my HEMTT's tires are not leaking and have not needed air. So that was a relief at least.

Jon
Mines not at Polk, it's at some off site storage in DFW area. :?

tomelroy

i think once you are approved, the approval should be good for 5 years. Similar to a concealed weapons permit. Sign some papers at pickup, show your approval card, and load. That way you only have to suffer the wait the first time. I would love to buy some more, but dread the wait... This would make life better for everyone.

JDToumanian

I am seriously considering bidding on an euc item. Question I have is, once the euc clears, are buyers required to get the item within eight days to avoid storage fees, even after waiting over a third of a year?
Yup... 8 business days after the EUC clears it is supposed to be picked up. But I think there is some flexibility if you communicate with them.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks