• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

JDToumanian

i think once you are approved, the approval should be good for 5 years. Similar to a concealed weapons permit. Sign some papers at pickup, show your approval card, and load. That way you only have to suffer the wait the first time. I would love to buy some more, but dread the wait... This would make life better for everyone.
I think payment should be due within 3 business days of the EUC clearing. Withholding $$$ is the only way to get the government off it's lazy butt!

Jon

gottaluvit

Good thing hazmat CDL drivers dont have to wait to be cleared before hauling every hazardous load. Which sounds more dangerous, an angry truckdriver that had his/her switch flipped hauling explosives, or a citizen wanting a humvee (for off road use)?

gsurles

I would be curious to know how many people default on their bids. Lol
Has anyone been approved EUC recently???? I am in the Dec 4th pending batch like many of you. I wonder why the 1 percent got denied by EUC. Must be a felon or something bad. lol

Last edited:

fywacs450

I paid dec2. But my euc status says euc printed. When I called they said it was for sure sent to battle creek. After reading this entire thread I'm not getting excited till April.

DanM7890

I paid dec2. But my euc status says euc printed. When I called they said it was for sure sent to battle creek. After reading this entire thread I'm not getting excited till April.
I paid around the same time you did. They held my papers for over a month before sending it to BC.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I would be curious to know how many people default on their bids. Lol
Has anyone been approved EUC recently???? I am in the Dec 4th pending batch like many of you. I wonder why the 1 percent got denied by EUC. Must be a felon or something bad. lol
Our default rate is less than 5%. They approved roughly 50 last week and less than that the week before. Its hit or miss on how many a week.

gsurles

750. Probably have sold 600+ since I bought mine Oct 28th. At BC Pending approval since Dec 4. Hopefully I am getting close! Donuts. Lol I would be cool with that.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
750. Probably have sold 600+ since I bought mine Oct 28th. At BC Pending approval since Dec 4. Hopefully I am getting close! Donuts. Lol I would be cool with that.
I have a guy starting tomorrow so it should really quickly become just their backlog I hope.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
They have about 400 right now. We have been delayed since our employee up there left. But we will be able to dig out of our whole in about 2 weeks being properly staffed. I know the TSC are in the final stages of hiring a 3rd person up there to assess as them as well. It has been a bit of a perfect storm since the September Humvee sale... Everybody is frustrated including us and the TSC.

SAE Kountry

Paid for mine on October 14th and still waiting for EUC to clear. This process is horrible, but they have their money so they have no motivation to hurry.

gsurles

Paid for mine on October 14th and still waiting for EUC to clear. This process is horrible, but they have their money so they have no motivation to hurry.
I feel your pain. I filled out the request to do an onsite inspection of the hmmwv I bought and was told to wait 72 hours. Heard nothing yet! Haha This was Nov 3rd. I went there anyways and took photos of it. 700 miles from home, I was in the area by coincidence. It was hard to leave it behind and head home as I know it would be seemingly forever before I would see it again. I surely hope it is in the same condition, and all the loose parts are still there. Batteries etc. I have lots of photos though. Facilty is unsecured. Gov Planet needs some serious changes. But At least Jwade is here to help us stay up to date. Id pull my hair out if he wasnt chiming in.

JDToumanian

Mine cleared yesterday! :naner:

Sale date was 10/21, paid and EUC filled the next day. Considering that it wasn't sent to Battle Creek until 12/2, it didn't take as long as I predicted... Battle Creek took 8 weeks, GovPlanet 6 weeks. Now I'm excited to go GET MY HEMTT!!!

Jon

DanM7890

At some point there has to be a stopping point. If your EUC doesn't clear by a certain date it should be 100% returned. EUC problem or not, having a company hold your money for 3-4 months is ridiculous.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks