• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

DWagg

1. Auction 9/28 paid in full with in their 3 day limit

2. EUC submitted on 9/28 about a week after 9/28 I was told they needed a better color scanned copy of my drivers license, I sent that within 5 minutes. Called back a few minutes later to make sure they got it. Was told yea that looks great everything is good now.

3. On 12/2 my EUC status changed to submitted to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval"
And now here it is February......
So I'm at day 120 +/-

4. But JWade has been very helpful letting us know the issues they've been having.
But still on EVERY Tuesday & Wednesday, as I understand that's the only 2 days a week EUC's get processed, I still check my account every hour or so in hopes that today will be the day!

5. DWagg just wants his Humvee home! I got a feeling that setting for 4 months, in winter, and counting, at the very least the Batteries are dead as a mackerel. But I've been assured their Iron Clad Assurance they will pay for new batteries if mine are dead.
I'm not PO'ed but aggravated. Besides that, all my friends that know I bought one keep asking, all the friggin time,....Hey man you got your Humvee home yet? huh? huh? HAHA!! what the deal? I bet you got scammed! you'll never see IT or your money again....
I know that's not the case but come on govplanet, this is nuts.

6. The only good thing I have going for me on this mess is, a member here which lives minutes away from where my Humvee is sitting Is military and has access to the base, so as soon as I do FINALLY get the EUC cleared he has offered to go pick it up and hold it at his place for the hot shot truck to come pick it up from his place. Instead of having to explain to a trucking company how to get in there ect ect.

Last edited:

DanM7890

I feel your pain but I haven't waited as long as you have. My close friends and family are the only ones that know, and the excitement has worn off already. They all think I got scammed.

DWagg

I've got bids on 2 trucks for this Wednesdays auction that DO NOT require the EUC nightmare. I hate to say it but, until the EUC process is streamlined down to a 30 day maximum EUC wait time guarantee OR else you receive a refund of $100 a week until the EUC is cleared. & anything past 10 weeks they pay a freight cap of $1,000 Otherwise I wont buy anything else EUC related again. Which is a shame as I was planning on spending A LOT more money with them on EUC required items. And I don't think I'm the only one, anyone can see the HEMITT trucks that were going for $30K are now only bringing $5K to $7k. And even beat up Humvees were going for $15K and up, now are doing good just to get $7K +/-
Maybe its just the market leveling out, or maybe its the bad word of mouth about folks having to wait months on end to get what they've paid for?
Saying this probably wont help me get my one measly EUC cleared any faster, As I'm sure folks higher up at govplanet/Kruse probably read this page from time to time. But I don't care anymore....It'll eventually get cleared.

HMMWVwaitGuy

Dwagg, countdown wait times for EUC's dont start until message changes to EUC sent. Still waiting for mine too (from 10-11 paid for/sent to BC on 11-11, only after I questioned Govplanet), Jwade told me that....

SAE Kountry

The only fair way to fix this abortion they call an EUC process is to put a deposit on the item and then they collect the rest of the money when EUC clears. This would actually provide some incentive on their end to process them timely; as it is now they can care less if it takes 9 months to year.

JDToumanian

^^^ I wonder why yours got thru so quick? my sale date was 9/28 and I'm still waiting :(
Yeah, it's strange. I assumed that mine would either clear after yours, since my sale was 3 weeks after yours, or about the same time, since our submission dates were both 12/2. I was also surprised that mine cleared on a Friday. I think yours will be this week!

Jon

gsurles

Whoooohoooo approved EUC today!!!
Bought 10/28 and paid
Euc Sent 11/12
Pending Approval at TSC 12/4
Approved 2/2.

Nail biting over. Hopefully its still ok!!!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine cleared late last week and I had a shipper get it to me yesterday. I figured 97 days was long enough, no sense waiting 2 weeks for getting it moved. I'll be avoiding EUC items until the wait time is <30 days or the system is changed to put a holding deposit on the item until it clears. What's funny (not really) is now I have to wait for the SF-97 for another 30+ days and then wait another 21 days after that to get a clear title in my hand. Ballpark questimate is 5-6 months from start to finish. aua

Attachments

gsurles

Mine cleared late last week and I had a shipper get it to me yesterday. I figured 97 days was long enough, no sense waiting 2 weeks for getting it moved. I'll be avoiding EUC items until the wait time is <30 days or the system is changed to put a holding deposit on the item until it clears. What's funny (not really) is now I have to wait for the SF-97 for another 30+ days and then wait another 21 days after that to get a clear title in my hand. Ballpark questimate is 5-6 months from start to finish. aua

Always waiting. I was just thinking about that. Haha. Well no haha A smile with a tear.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Once you've been EUC cleared in the last 18 months the TSC has a service time of 5 business days as long as the information on the EUC stays 100% the same. Just FYI... Obviously from our turn in date. But we have a new employee started yesterday who is helping us get caught up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks