• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

fywacs450

Mine says euc filled 12-8. So maybe I'm not too much farther out. Last euc purchase for me. I understand that the second purchase doesn't take as long but it still doesn't make up for the first flop. No disrespect Jwade. Buisness is buisness

DWagg

SETOYOTA is picking mine up for me, hopefully today, since he's only about 10 minutes away from where my Humvee is.:grd: And Brent Lott is gonna pick it up from his place to haul it back here to Okla for me. So, I may have it home by this Sunday woot woot!! :clinto:

DanM7890

Won Auction 12/09/15
Payment verified 12/11/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Correction to EUC made 12/30/15
EUC Sent 1/20/16
Submitted to TSC, pending approval 2/9/16

Does that mean TSC ack receiving my form?

fywacs450

The way I understand it is. The euc status update doesn't update. Or that's how mine has been. I've been the same status for two months but on the phone been told I'm waiting on battle creek. Good luck bro.

diesel8

Auction 11-4-15
EUC sent 11-4
paid 11-5
Sent to tsc 12-17
EUC approved 2-9-16

Yhay, I have looked so many times it took a min to register the change. The wife and I bet on the 10th. 1 day early.

Robus1022

Wow I am with Dan on this. Sale date 10/14, euc submitted 10/16. called once a week for two months and on 1/4 they tell me GOVPLANET dropped the ball. Submitted to tsc 1/11. This is day 120. Impossible to work with Govplanet, especially when they treat their customers unfairly.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Wow I am with Dan on this. Sale date 10/14, euc submitted 10/16. called once a week for two months and on 1/4 they tell me GOVPLANET dropped the ball. Submitted to tsc 1/11. This is day 120. Impossible to work with Govplanet, especially when they treat their customers unfairly.
I have openly admitted we dropped the ball. If anyone has contacted me directly I have done what I can. There is a batch of EUC from September, October, and November that fell into a black hole. YES IT IS OUR FAULT I am screaming it from the mountain tops. It will get better just as titling issues did. I can only climb one mountain at a time here. This has taken a bit longer just as we are trying to fix the process one of the key employees got a federal job congrats to him but it put us even farther behind. I have people on my team coming in at 6:30 am working through lunch and then going home at 5:30 and still doing EUC work from home until 08:00 pm and they aren't hourly employees. I'm sorry I take offense to saying we are impossible to work with! I have personally worked with hundreds on this site to help get them taken care of and will continue to do so. We are going through a rough patch here and I'll get it fixed. PM me the item number and I'll see if I can help in anyway.

infidel got me

I would like to thank J.WADE for trying to do his best to help all of us get our paperwork/euc status and titling done in a quick, efficient manner. I'm sure that GP is not deliberately putting your euc on the back burner or behind someone else's. The man is doing all he can, lets give him a little breathing room. I think we are lucky to have MR.WADE as a rep. for Steel Soldiers, so lets not run him off. As stated before--- he's givin' her all shes got--- he is obviously undermanned and in time I am sure that he will have a team that will tackle anything thrown at them! Be patient, these problems are not in just one mans hand. Keep up the good work and THANKS again.

stag

Jwade, I'm afraid that I was placed in the "black hole" that you mentioned from last fall. Item number 648205 , auction date:9/18/15. Full payment and all paperwork submitted promptly and verified with email from CS. Please check and advise. Thanks

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade you also have my support do the best you can and we appreciate your service to us here at steel soldiers.

fywacs450

Jwade, for sure your ability to admit flaw, take the heat, and continue helping us is above and beyond. Keep up the good work. Us guys who haven't got our hmmwv's yet need you to keep us sane! :) thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks