• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I bought an M105A2 on 12/14/15 and paid for the bill of sale and havn't even gotten that yet. I guess a total of three months on the EUC process isn't so bad. Luckily, I am in no hurry.
They wont produce the bill of sale until the EUC is approved. The reasoning is if you do not get approved.

gsurles

Hmmwv picked up. Bought as non-runner. Jumped it and it runs perfect- no blowby. It was a gamble. Just fixing lights, brakes etc. Now waiting for the title. Bought 10/28. Approved EUC 2-2. Guys that preinspected did not do a thorough inspection. Bad pics, etc. Luckily for me it was better than listed though I paid for it and then some; diamond in the rough :). It will be a good work truck for the yard. I never doubted Gov planet. Sure things aren't perfect, but as a newbie I knew I would have to wait and did... It will come through guys. Just hang in there. Waiting is painful. I will do it again especially since Jwade said Ill be approved faster next time since I am in the system.

RETSPEC5

Jwade, first I would like to offer up my thanks for all you have done and continue to do for us. I had my HMMWV delivered in December after about a 100 day wait from time of auction end. Not too bad for a first timer.
Secondly I am wondering after the initial run of HumVees are sold off ( around 4000 I have heard ) will there be more to follow and if so about how many more?

Thanks again and please keep up the good work.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jwade, first I would like to offer up my thanks for all you have done and continue to do for us. I had my HMMWV delivered in December after about a 100 day wait from time of auction end. Not too bad for a first timer.
Secondly I am wondering after the initial run of HumVees are sold off ( around 4000 I have heard ) will there be more to follow and if so about how many more?

Thanks again and please keep up the good work.
That question is still kind of up in the air. I wish i had a better answer. Everything we are seeing they are still sending plenty our way. I think the numbers that we are getting have enticed the DLA a bit more. We are over a year into it and still our Average Sale price which includes runners and non runners still hovers around 10k... We also have some that we got directly from the Marines that we are starting to sell. I think a few are up in the Daily marketplace on the site. But we have quite a few more of those coming.

DanM7890

That question is still kind of up in the air. I wish i had a better answer. Everything we are seeing they are still sending plenty our way. I think the numbers that we are getting have enticed the DLA a bit more. We are over a year into it and still our Average Sale price which includes runners and non runners still hovers around 10k... We also have some that we got directly from the Marines that we are starting to sell. I think a few are up in the Daily marketplace on the site. But we have quite a few more of those coming.
I was interested in what the answer was as well. Curious how come there hasn't been many hard top with the gun ring or slant backs? Do they take those off before sending them to you or is a crap shoot for what gets handed over.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was interested in what the answer was as well. Curious how come there hasn't been many hard top with the gun ring or slant backs? Do they take those off before sending them to you or is a crap shoot for what gets handed over.
There's a metric ton of gun trucks sitting in one of DLA's lots here at Bragg (visible from the road, if you know which one to drive on). I've heard everything from 'they aren't the right model' to 'need demil' to 'becoming range targets' to 'maybe they'll be sold'. I'm hoping as well that some more slant backs get released... but oddly, for me a helmet top or soft skin would be more accurate as those are the only two I ever "owned".

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Its all about how they are classed for Demil. They have been looking at making changes on some demil codes and what comes to us but as of now what you have been seeing inswhat you will mostly see

DanM7890

There's a metric ton of gun trucks sitting in one of DLA's lots here at Bragg (visible from the road, if you know which one to drive on). I've heard everything from 'they aren't the right model' to 'need demil' to 'becoming range targets' to 'maybe they'll be sold'. I'm hoping as well that some more slant backs get released... but oddly, for me a helmet top or soft skin would be more accurate as those are the only two I ever "owned".
I have always wanted a slant back. But the prices I've seen I would have to take out a second mortgage. :x

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
What generally is the wait time for the EUC status to go from, "EUC sent" to something else?

Thanks Matt
Matt, It shouldn't have taken this long to change status. The status changes are a manual process I will make sure that it was sent. I know it was received and correct from our last PM's.

buckroseau

Matt, It shouldn't have taken this long to change status. The status changes are a manual process I will make sure that it was sent. I know it was received and correct from our last PM's.
Ok thanks. If u could let me know that would be great. Please pm if u want.

Matt

DanM7890

Won Auction 12/09/15
Payment verified 12/11/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Correction to EUC made 12/30/15
EUC Sent 1/20/16
Submitted to TSC, pending approval 2/9/16

Just called to get an update. She told me that once it changes to submitted which means they received it, I'm looking at 8-12 weeks. aua

Looking at a somewhere end of April, beginning of May. Not too happy, I was straight up lied to before purchasing this truck. You need to post it more clearly on the site to warn others.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Won Auction 12/09/15
Payment verified 12/11/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Correction to EUC made 12/30/15
EUC Sent 1/20/16
Submitted to TSC, pending approval 2/9/16

Just called to get an update. She told me that once it changes to submitted which means they received it, I'm looking at 8-12 weeks. aua

Looking at a somewhere end of April, beginning of May. Not too happy, I was straight up lied to before purchasing this truck. You need to post it more clearly on the site to warn others.
I just sent you a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks