• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

DanM7890

My previous post got cut off and I had to edit it. From the sounds of everyone else and when they post it can be anytime 8-5pm

infidel got me

It could be renamed N.T.T. for no title Tuesday or M.E.T. for mailbox empty Tuesday or for us southerners H.A.W.T. hurry-up and wait Tuesday! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK GUYS

hmmwv1

secound euc went great for me. :clinto:
auction was march 9 and got my approval today,
first one i waited 5 1/2 monthes,but 2 monthes of that was trying to fax it to gov planet ,only to find out there fax sucks and they said to email.
learned the system first time around

sully199

freaking nuts! I bought my other HMMWV last June, It took me 8 weeks to get my EUC. I was "told" the process would be half the time, since I had an EUC for the one I purchased within a year. So now it been over 3 months, and Austin told me I would get the EUC back this week. FML, Someone has their heads up their 4th point of contact. I Just purchased 2 HMMWV transmission from GOV Liq, and my EUC came back in a month. What a cluster F6ck!

TwoStates

Purchase 2/17
EUC submitted to Gov Planet 2/17
EUC submitted to TSC and marked pending 2/25
EUC Approved 4/5/16

Communication has been top notch!

I am a happy camper and I will recommend GovPlanet to all my friends.

camoscout

- Bought HMMWV on January 13th
- Sent in EUC. Called to confirm and was told numbers at top of EUC were cut off.
- Re Submitted EUC on Jan 25th and called to confirm. I was told everything was Good to Go.
- Govplanet website says filed on Feb 1st. Updated to Waiting for approval on Feb 25th
- I'm still within the 12 week time frame. I wish process was quicker but I feel Govplanet has been helpful and honest with me throughout the process. Jwade
has answered my PMs and I appreciate him for that.
- I really thought this was going to be my week for approval based on other posts in this thread. I'm upset this wasn't my week and a little frustrated b/c it
seems that others that have bought and filed after me are getting approved before me I base this on their post and them saying it is their 1st EUC.
- If I get approved next Tuesday I will not be able to pick up the following Tuesday due to work schedule:cry:. So probably have to wait at least another 3 weeks
before pickup. The site my HMMWV is located told me pickup on Tuesdays only.

camoscout

site info

Camoscout how did you get site info I was told they couldn't tell me anything until my EUC was approved. No days ,times nothing
I just happened to buy parts from a guy who had bought several vehicles from Govplanet. He told me how vehicle pick up would work.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Just wanted to post an update: We are currently working the EUC inbox up to the date they are received which basically means no more sitting in the inbox for days and weeks until we get to it. If it needs corrections you should get a response within 24 hours. We will probably always get a little backed up on auction day and day after but we are working hard to improve the experience. For your viewing pleasure: ever heard the expression drowning in paperwork. Notice the desk too.

paperworkpic.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks