• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Robus1022

Absolutely a JOKE. I have been YELLED AT by govplanet non stop since week 2. Always blaming the customer for 'little details'. I am a florida resident and my invoice says 'florida state title estimated into final price on my invoice. No reql authority at gov planet to hold liable

TwoStates

I Just got my SF 97 in the mail today and I appreciate all the hard work and great communication from everyone over at govplanet! It was a great experience and I may buy another.

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now govplanet is telling me that florida is no longer issuing titles, florida does not accept sf97s, and the best they can provide is a bill of sale unless I can 'prove' that I
'checked the box' for title. What an absolute JOKE
They charged you for it, that should constitute proof.

As suggested in another thread, always take screenshots of anything that might be useful in tje future....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now govplanet is telling me that florida is no longer issuing titles, florida does not accept sf97s, and the best they can provide is a bill of sale unless I can 'prove' that I
'checked the box' for title. What an absolute JOKE
You can't blame Gov Planet because Florida quit issuing titles due to some Florida buyers not wanting to follow the rules they agreed to when they bid on them.

infidel got me

Are euc still being issued, so you can pick-up your paid for vehicle? Then sf97/title or bill of sale sent later. We still have one at Lake Butler Fla. I hope we don't end up in limbo.

florky

OK - So scrolled thru ALOT of pages here and probably missed the answer
My sale date and EUC date were both 3/30/2016
Paid in full 3/31/2016
Submitted to TSC, pending approval

The last updated date says 4/18/2016
What does that date signify?

I'm only at 6 weeks from purchase/EUC completion and understand the 8 - 12 week estimate.
Trying to figure out if I lost 2 1/2 weeks in the paperwork shuffle.
Have heard a rumor that EUC are currently running around 6 weeks and can't wait for my new toy! :)

Thanks

PS - First time EUC

Bobert

OK - So scrolled thru ALOT of pages here and probably missed the answer
My sale date and EUC date were both 3/30/2016
Paid in full 3/31/2016
Submitted to TSC, pending approval

The last updated date says 4/18/2016
What does that date signify?

I'm only at 6 weeks from purchase/EUC completion and understand the 8 - 12 week estimate.
Trying to figure out if I lost 2 1/2 weeks in the paperwork shuffle.
Have heard a rumor that EUC are currently running around 6 weeks and can't wait for my new toy! :)

Thanks

PS - First time EUC
It was submitted to TSC on 4/18. Now you can start waiting for them to approve it. I'm on week 12 if you go by sale date, or week 8 if you go by submitted to TSC date. I'll let you know which is closer.

8 WEEEEEEEEEEEKS roughly
Lucky!

florky

I was afraid of that! So I'm only on week 4 (technically)......bummer. Was really looking forward to being able to drive topless for the summer.

Bobert

I was right, this was my week! EUC was approved late yesterday, Wednesday.

Took just 11 weeks from date of sale. Or 7 weeks after EUC was submitted to TSC.

dk8019

I submitted my paperwork for my M998 on 5/11/16 and it went to TSC today 5/19/16. This is my second in the last 12 months, so hopefully it will move along quickly.

Update: EUC approved 5/31/16. 20 days from the auction end date! Something must be working!

Last edited:

Rharriman

I just bought my second HMMWV!! Paid and EUC sent in today. I'm hoping the process is quicker my second time around.

My first one is in the paint booth today.

Sandman02ds

Why is it taking so long for some people to get their EUCs cleared? My most recent Humvee (my 3rd one) only took 23 days from the date of purchase to my EUC being approved. The one before that only took 24 days, and my very first one only took 37 days.

I'm inclined to think that the EUC process isn't necessarily broken but rather, it's how the EUCs are being filled out (or information included in it, or excluded from it). This is IMHO, of course...

Rharriman

Thanks Jwade. You've helped a bunch of us out on here and we appreciate it. Can you post pics on here. I'm sure everybody wants to see my hmmwv rebuild process...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks