• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

gottaluvit

Got EUC approved on bayonets from GL in just under two months. First EUC, but get regular homeland background checks for hazmat endorsement on CDL. Maybe that helped. I feel so much better knowing my big brother trusts me with a knife!

Savpeter

Been waiting 121 days for EUC, no one at Govplanet cares, they said if I was tired of waiting then I could default and they would charge me $3750.00 per unit.
Now even though I paid immediately, filled out EUC immediately they are saying wait longer or default. So whomever wrote the rules cannot be taken seriously!

Good luck, I would never again bid with either Ironplanet of Govplanet in my existence!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Been waiting 121 days for EUC, no one at Govplanet cares, they said if I was tired of waiting then I could default and they would charge me $3750.00 per unit.
Now even though I paid immediately, filled out EUC immediately they are saying wait longer or default. So whomever wrote the rules cannot be taken seriously!

Good luck, I would never again bid with either Ironplanet of Govplanet in my existence!
Please PM me the item number. You have found someone who cares I assure you of that.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you guys think EUCs are bad. I just got a Form 3 approved today with the ATF. I submitted it December last year. And for those not in the know, that's nothing more than the ATF updating their records to say that one FFL transfers ownership of an item to another FFL. Form 1 and form 4's routinely take 6+ months.

I can assure you, it's not just a matter of govplanet delaying things. Nothing happens fast when you involve government.

Savpeter

Items# 585347 - 573320

QMT INC is buyer out of PA

If only you know what they say at Govplanet and Ironplanet for the delays, I think one would need to be medicated!

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Items# 585347 - 573320

QMT INC is buyer out of PA

If only you know what they say at Govplanet and Ironplanet for the delays, I think one would need to be medicated!
It appears you are in canada , so are you having a exporter buying this for you ?
Are you a U.S. citizen living in Canada ?
your wanting to cross borders with it your creating a lot more red tape I don''t see how you can blame that on GP/IronPlanet.

Savpeter

It appears you are in canada , so are you having a exporter buying this for you ?
your wanting to cross borders with it your creating a lot more red tape I don''t see how you can blame that on GP/IronPlanet.
No I am partner with QMT in PA, as we are equipment buyers/sellers and the units will stay in USA and not worried about that,
I am in Canada and he is in USA that is all there is, we buy from everywhere including South America ect.... So where we are
has no bearing on the fact that they fail to approve the EUC filled out by QMT INC in PA and Govplanets says it doesn't matter how long it takes "Darren" but
if you want out then default and pay the penalty. We have done nothing but abide by the Govplanet rules now how can we default
if we have paid and submitted the EUC. We are not the cause of the problem yet we are getting penalized.

I appreciate your help in the matter but after 4 months I think we have been more than patient and something needs to be done.
If DND is not ready to release these units then they should not be sold publicly to the unsuspecting buyers who pay for
something that they can never really get. Its not like we are buying weapons, just off road vehicle.

Savpeter

Now here we go again. First the hummers are staying in USA,
the EUC was filled out by a US citizen as they are staying in USA. It does not absolve Govplanet
to get off their rears and either reject and refund or accept and move on.
Yet they choose to keep delaying the inevitable, its absolutely unbelievable.

123mack

Once Govplanet sends the euc to Battle Creek, it is out of their hands. The delay at that point lies solely with trade security. As patracy pointed out, time is not a concern of govt agencies. They operate on their own schedule, as suits them.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Now here we go again. First the hummers are staying in USA,
the EUC was filled out by a US citizen as they are staying in USA. It does not absolve Govplanet
to get off their rears and either reject and refund or accept and move on.
Yet they choose to keep delaying the inevitable, its absolutely unbelievable.
I think you are confused about the process. There was a time frame where we were taking a bit long to get them to the TSC that has been well documented on here. All we do is send them up and wait for a report to come back saying who can be approved. They go through an investigation process that takes time.

Also a piece of advice for anyone on here: Talking to my Customer Service Reps like they are garbage or second rate citizens and using/calling them various expletives will not get you too much help from me. I see the notes and hear the calls. I understand frustration and possibly getting loud and annoyed but these are people on the other side of that phone. Luckily most of them don't take it personal but its still not much fun.

Last edited:

Savpeter

Govplanet

Unfortunately I was not that person but I told them to either contact someone who understands that I don't have a lifetime to wait seeing others are complaining about the exact same problems.

I simply asked when they figured they would clear on 3 separate calls and sent an email stating I would find someone else who could possibly take on the reigns to solve this which seemed like
you were up to it. I also told them that we needed to put some sort of deadline on wait time because telling me its out of their control is no longer a valid response. If you take full responsibility
in selling an asset and you are then ones collecting in full, that makes you 100% liable not only for asset delivery but also control of the so said process.

I paid in full, filled out the EUC immediately which if you refer to your site the dates are stated right on there. I have called 3 times since asking when, the last guy was in fact rude if you can listen
to the conversation and when I asked him to pay attention and reflect to what he was saying he pretended that he was on a cell phone and that we were losing the connection. The only reason he
was being rude was because I kept questioning why to get my funds returned I had to go into default and pay the penalty of $3750.00 each unit which to me doesn't add up.

You can't deliver the goods yet I have to pay the penalty, I am not the smartest asset, but I know when people read from a script that was written by someone who cannot be taken seriously.

At this point I just want my funds returned and if I need to subsidize disorganized chaos at Govplanet so someone can rewrite the condition, then keep $1000 USD from my invoice as I am sure
it don't take that long to revise the conditions saying that we might take forever and once you pay in full we will keep telling you we know nothing.

Everyone is so busy covering themselves as they don't know what is happening that they forget the guy who paid in full is out there waiting.

I just hope that you care enough to help me out.

I think you are confused about the process. There was a time frame where we were taking a bit long to get them to the TSC that has been well documented on here. All we do is send them up and wait for a report to come back saying who can be approved. They go through an investigation process that takes time.

Also a piece of advice for anyone on here: Talking to my Customer Service Reps like they are garbage or second rate citizens and using/calling them various expletives will not get you too much help from me. I see the notes and hear the calls. I understand frustration and possibly getting loud and annoyed but these are people on the other side of that phone. Luckily most of them don't take it personal but its still not much fun.

Savpeter

If you want, I can start attaching the response I received from your department at govplanet. I am not trying to shame anyone but if they insist that I was being rude and you want to make
that publicly on the blog I can with your approval. I am not here to cause grief or be a thorne in someone, I am simply looking for a resolution. But if they say I was rude and I raised my voice
and swore at them, not saying they are dishonest but they are definitely not entirely truthful.

"What gets measured gets done", and I have listened to "soon, probably, take a little longer, we don't know, out of our control," is gets frustrating. This pre approved statement of response they are
reading off of to keep us on the treadmill is repetitive. It doesn't matter if you are dealing with a government muppet or whomever, they are not an excuse for stalling this long. If they still have a job,
its because they are doing something right and a simple call or message from someone as important as you asking them to look at the ageing process of the files could resolve this.

Not expecting to go out of your way, simply looking into this to expedite the process because this ordeal started in February and I think it has to come to an end.

Unfortunately I was not that person but I told them to either contact someone who understands that I don't have a lifetime to wait seeing others are complaining about the exact same problems.

I simply asked when they figured they would clear on 3 separate calls and sent an email stating I would find someone else who could possibly take on the reigns to solve this which seemed like
you were up to it. I also told them that we needed to put some sort of deadline on wait time because telling me its out of their control is no longer a valid response. If you take full responsibility
in selling an asset and you are then ones collecting in full, that makes you 100% liable not only for asset delivery but also control of the so said process.

I paid in full, filled out the EUC immediately which if you refer to your site the dates are stated right on there. I have called 3 times since asking when, the last guy was in fact rude if you can listen
to the conversation and when I asked him to pay attention and reflect to what he was saying he pretended that he was on a cell phone and that we were losing the connection. The only reason he
was being rude was because I kept questioning why to get my funds returned I had to go into default and pay the penalty of $3750.00 each unit which to me doesn't add up.

You can't deliver the goods yet I have to pay the penalty, I am not the smartest asset, but I know when people read from a script that was written by someone who cannot be taken seriously.

At this point I just want my funds returned and if I need to subsidize disorganized chaos at Govplanet so someone can rewrite the condition, then keep $1000 USD from my invoice as I am sure
it don't take that long to revise the conditions saying that we might take forever and once you pay in full we will keep telling you we know nothing.

Everyone is so busy covering themselves as they don't know what is happening that they forget the guy who paid in full is out there waiting.

I just hope that you care enough to help me out.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am not going to argue with this. I am doing what I can to get you approved. But Customer Services response of there is nothing they can do is correct and truthful. It has been and will continue to be a game of hurry up and wait. You are dealing with a government agency who is understaffed and doing the best they can. 3 people assess these forms and they have close to 750 at any given moment and each one takes hours of work.

Fate3d

I finally understand the process of the euc on the TSC side. When you look up their check list of how they do it I can see why its going to take time. Im on week 8 and just waiting my turn. Thanks Jwade for your help on are purchases info. :-D

cruzinz28

Fate3d - do you have this check list to share with everyone or is there a link to it? I only ask so other may be able to see it for themselves as proof as to what the process is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks