• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Elideclan2

I've been on the phone with multiple people at gov planet today.
The email being sent out will be a "request" not a demand.
There is currently no plan to retrieve them. They are "asking "
for people to return them.

aleigh

That seems rather promising. Your $20k HEMTT just quintupled in value....
No kidding. Caching. I'm torn on the LMTVs. On the one hand if they stopped coming out mine would be worth more. But if they stop coming out parts get harder to find. So my asset is worth more but my operations costs go up and fewer people know about them. I think I determined that the more of them are out in the wild the better for me, not the other way round...

f8617

...sub-models were tagged for "radiological survey" before they were let out...DOD tagged that specific truck for a "Radioligical Survey" but it sure seems to take a long time for things to get settled and worked out...all the HEMTT's were pulled from all auctions...
fwiw -- i know of a concern with "glow in the dark" instruments/gauges in some former Soviet MVs...so hazardous that if the gauge's lens/bezel is broken the vehicle gets a concrete coffin. But, I cannot imagine something similar with USA MVs.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
None today...

They are all recuperating from the long weekend !
I would also expect some employees in Battle Creek to be taking vacations in july/august since they are the two warmest months in Michigan and school is out for those employees with kids.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got tired of not hearing anything and called the DLA direct. They were very helpful and researched my delay and called me back within a few hours. Turns out GP isnt exactly telling the truth when it comes up dates. Their # is 877-352-2255 and get the disposition services dept.
Would you happen to remember which prompt number that is? I called and set up a service ticket and I am getting a complete run around. They keep telling me to contact GL even though it is a GP purchase and they will not confirm even if I am in the que to be processed?

They finally seem to understand the difference in the companies on my last email.

Fate3d

Would you happen to remember which prompt number that is? I called and set up a service ticket and I am getting a complete run around. They keep telling me to contact GL even though it is a GP purchase and they will not confirm even if I am in the que to be processed?

They finally seem to understand the difference in the companies on my last email.
Lol, Yep the same thing happen to me the same way when I called them too. I try talking with DLA last week and still did not help. They just run you around. So I guess all the dealer and flippers get their stuff and we get kicked to the bottom. Little bird told me they favor repeated buyers faster on EUC. Is what I was told.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks