• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

drivebymashing

They probably meant 2017. I want to buy a hummer so bad. I have the money but waiting for an eternity for a the EUC doesnt sound pleasant. Ill buy a 5 ton instead. Even then probably 2 months for Sf97 before I can drive it legally.

drivebymashing

You young people always want things right away.
I dont want it right away but within a month would of been fantastic. Im not young unfortunately. Ive had 40 vehicles been married 13 years. Im 31 Ive never had to wait 9 weeks for any kind of paperwork. I guess if it was listed on govplanet could possibly take 3 months I would of figured that into my bidding price. It says within 30 business days.

vettman84

My M998 Status update

Sale Date = 3/23

EUC Sent date = 4/15
EUC Clear Date = :(:(:deadhorse: :(:( 12 weeks from EUC sent date and counting......

I have became numb to it by now, but darn if I don't check every morning like a kid on Christmas only to find coal :p

cruzinz28

April 28th @ 8:00 AM
- Sent EUC in on April 28th @ 8:00 AM

April 28th @ 2:31 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my EUC looked great but I did not attach the copy of the drivers license

April 28th @ 3:05 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my license picture was okay

April 29th @ 8:40 AM

- EUC Status says "EUC Sent"

May 5th @ 1:30 PM
- EUC Status says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval"

May 24th @ 1:30 PM
(Last Updated 5/3/16)

July 7th @ 1:16 PM
(Last Updated 5/3/16)

cruzinz28

Jwade - Question

Do you have any comment on the responses people are getting from the DLA when they contact them?
Some seem to be getting a "run-around" but others seem to be getting pretty solid answers and or information on the status of their approval or delay.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I can't really control what the DLA/TSC says... All I can do is provide the information I have. I know that trying to compare our tracking system and their's is apple to oranges, we have made some improvements but the dates never seem to 100% match up. I have been pretty open to admitting when we are at fault and not trying to just give the canned "excuses". There is always going to be an element of human error(we all make mistakes) we try to not repeat our mistakes but unfortunately it happens more than I would like to admit (I think volume plays into it). At the end of the day I want to help everyone and Lord knows I have tried. I cringe when I see the negative stuff on here and sometimes it crosses my mind to just logout and never come back(Customer Service isn't even my Department), BUT that's just not who I am. Honestly, when I see your time line up there the fact that we got our part done quickly makes me happy it wasn't like that a few months ago. Some people's email sat in the inbox for a month or two while we tried to catch up. Then they had to wait an additional who knows how many weeks(most of the current complaints are from that period). We have adjusted and that hardly ever happens anymore for example we sold over 300 EUC items last week alone and we are currently working the inbox and responding within 24 hours of receipt. We are always trying to improve and will continue to do so.

drivebymashing

Thank you for what you do Jwade. I by no means blame you for this. I think its great to have someone on the "inside" I feel so helpless without knowing someone that works for them. I still have no idea when my sf97 will be in last i heard they filled it out incorrectly. They gave me a 50 dollar refund 1.5 weeks ago. I havent seen it yet either... Tomorrow is 9 weeks.

chickenbutt

May 4th
- Sent EUC, Got Email from Gov Planet that my EUC looked good
- EUC Status says "EUC Sent"

May 11th

June 29th
- Gave GP a call to check status, make sure there's no problem. A friendly fellow said I haven't gotten to the 12 week period yet, so far, so good, keep waiting.

Looks like I'm the batch after you Cruzinz28

cruzinz28

Jwade - I didn't mean to offend you with my question, and if it did I apologize.

I answer the phone here at my office, and have in many cases, had to explain to a customer why our Technician is not at there to attend to their service call yet. I can explain to them that he has about 30 minutes travel time from where he is at but I can't control traffic. In a way, this parallels you description to us about the wait times. The only part that frustrates those that are waiting, is those that are getting EUC's approved faster, even though they purchased just a week ago compared to us that have been waiting for two months or more.

Again, thanks for not deleting your membership here and letting us out to dry here on Steel Soldiers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks