• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

WannaBeHumvee

I write software for a living (iOS, Bluetooth, microcontrollers stuff). Maybe I'll write an EUC-checker iPhone app that auto checks the status and gives me a 'yay' or 'nay' message in the morning. In the long run, I think it would save me time and clicks :cool:.

Flobossx

I write software for a living (iOS, Bluetooth, microcontrollers stuff). Maybe I'll write an EUC-checker iPhone app that auto checks the status and gives me a 'yay' or 'nay' message in the morning. In the long run, I think it would save me time and clicks :cool:.
I'd pay 3.99 for the app.... Getting tired of punching in my password every time lol

Sparo2

Sparo - Wannabe - Flobossx - Katavic - If I left anyone out sorry -- Hope we all get good news today!
Same to you man. The website is down for maintenance. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Only 6 weeks for me so I won't get any news today but good luck for all those above me.
You'll get there man. Find something to keep your mind occupied. Outta site, outta mind. I know it's hard but it helps to pass the time. It's just almost impossible to do when you're going in the 12+ week.

Sparo2

Don't forget me! Week 16! I hope they figured out a new high efficiency EUC process and we're all cleared today.
OK see now you're asking for a miracle. Lol.

One can only hope. Seeing people get approved gives me hope. I don't remember anyone on here getting approved last week

Last edited:

FKAM

Thank God for this thread. This is my group therapy when it comes to the EUC wait.

The lug nuts would be coming off my sanity if not for you guys, Thanx.

10 weeks at this point and I feel fine.

Bocephus

My third Humvee is on week 12....kind of pissing me off. I even emailed them last week, and still waiting on a response.........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks