• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

ArizonaGasMonkey

took only 3 weeks to get 4 HMMWV's out of California. Not sure why yours is all taking so long. Maybe buying power has something to do with it. Over $1-mil with gov and iron planet combined purchases

infidel got me

I guess having prior euc clearance has nothing to do with it. Buying power has nothing to do with it, does not matter if you spent one dollar or one million. No ticket--no laundry! Let us know how long it took for your first one to clear-- I am sure that it wasn't 3 weeks.

ArizonaGasMonkey

I bought 4 HMMWV's the first of august and had them released last week, it took 3 weeks to clear. Not sure why all the whining on here....either you didn't fill out all the form correctly. Maybe you faxed them in and they didn't get them. All I can say is 3 weeks is pretty darn fast in my book.

My very first EUC I bought from GP in February of 2015 took 5-weeks to clear and it was because I didn't fill out my forms properly.

If you cannot afford to wait to get your EUC cleared maybe you should not buy. If your money is tied up for too long on something you plan to flip maybe you should not buy.

I bought 3 more units requiring EUC's today will provide updates once they clear.

infidel got me

You missed the whole point of the post-- once your first euc clears, the rest of purchases requiring a euc will fly through the approval process. The first one is what takes the most time. It has nothing to do with flipping them or tying up money. I plan on keeping mine, just want to get it home so I can start working on it.

Sparo2

I think the EUCs at the very beginning were processed faster. All the EUCs that are being processed today are taking a lot longer because there are far more to process and the man power has not gone up.I believe all EUCs are going to take longer to clear as time goes on. I wouldn't be surprised if a EUC submitted next year takes over six months to process.

Sparo2

I bought 4 HMMWV's the first of august and had them released last week, it took 3 weeks to clear. Not sure why all the whining on here....either you didn't fill out all the form correctly. Maybe you faxed them in and they didn't get them. All I can say is 3 weeks is pretty darn fast in my book.

My very first EUC I bought from GP in February of 2015 took 5-weeks to clear and it was because I didn't fill out my forms properly.

If you cannot afford to wait to get your EUC cleared maybe you should not buy. If your money is tied up for too long on something you plan to flip maybe you should not buy.

I bought 3 more units requiring EUC's today will provide updates once they clear.
Whining? Are you serious? There are some guys on here who are going on their fifth month. I wouldn't consider that whining, especially if you were given an estimate time of 8 to 12 weeks.

I also highly doubt that everyone on here filled out their paperwork incorrectly. The only thing wrong with my application was the copy of my drivers license. So I sent one in the same day making sure that it was clear as day. Then three weeks later I get a call back saying that the copy of my drivers license was not clear. Turns out whoever was processing my application didn't replace the bad photo with the good photo. Oh and as far as the first copy that I sent, the only thing wrong with it was the DOB was not very clear because of the reflection. The last time I checked there was two places on the California drivers license where the DOB is visible

MaverickH1

First time EUC here on a Humvee purchase.

Auction won 8/17/16
EUC Submitted 8/19/16
EUC Submitted to TSC by GovPlanet on 8/23/16
No new updates since then.

MaverickH1

Maverick- you wont get any updates-- you have a 3 plus month wait at least. Good luck!
That makes me want to cry. I was reading backwards in the thread and was noticing that. I'm just entering into the group therapy session, here. :D

AFTER I made the purchase, the sales guy was saying the EUC might only take a month. I was ready for 3 until he said that... /sigh.

Sparo2

That makes me want to cry. I was reading backwards in the thread and was noticing that. I'm just entering into the group therapy session, here. :D

AFTER I made the purchase, the sales guy was saying the EUC might only take a month. I was ready for 3 until he said that... /sigh.
1 month?!?!?! Sounds like salesman BS to me. Most, if not all of us here have been waiting for 12+ weeks. I know some are even going into their 4th month.

Best advice I can give is keep it out of your head. It'll make the time go by faster. Good luck.

MaverickH1

1 month?!?!?! Sounds like salesman BS to me. Most, if not all of us here have been waiting for 12+ weeks. I know some are even going into their 4th month.

Best advice I can give is keep it out of your head. It'll make the time go by faster. Good luck.
I agree, my only light at the end of that tunnel was that he was telling me that long after I had paid for everything... so I figured he had no real motivation to get me excited... I was the one telling him that I was expecting to wait 2-3 months and he kept saying 1 month is more likely.

:(

But yes, I'm trying to keep it out of my mind. I'm slowly purchasing things that I'll need to pass inspection as good deals come along. If I can't have happiness in a Humvee, maybe I can just cuddle with Humvee parts while I wait... lol.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm slowly purchasing things that I'll need to pass inspection as good deals come along. If I can't have happiness in a Humvee, maybe I can just cuddle with Humvee parts while I wait... lol.
...I think they have medications and therapists that help with that sort of thing... Oh wait, you've already come to the right place! [thumbzup]

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I agree, my only light at the end of that tunnel was that he was telling me that long after I had paid for everything... so I figured he had no real motivation to get me excited... I was the one telling him that I was expecting to wait 2-3 months and he kept saying 1 month is more likely.

:(

But yes, I'm trying to keep it out of my mind. I'm slowly purchasing things that I'll need to pass inspection as good deals come along. If I can't have happiness in a Humvee, maybe I can just cuddle with Humvee parts while I wait... lol.
Do you happen to know who it was? you can PM me if you dont want to blast him publicly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks