• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

chickenbutt

Jwade, Does a holiday push back the day you receive your EUC's from TSC? Will you receive them on Wednesday instead of Tuesday since Monday is a holiday?

infidel got me

Purchased 6/8
EUC filed 6/8
Submitted to TSC, pending approval, last updated 6/16

Are we going of EUC filed date or pending approval date?
Looks like you go off that month, maybe--- rounded up or down 4 to 5 weeks or so. Only if your shoes are tied and its Sunday and not raining out and..................... etc....etc...etc..... No one knows..........

Last edited:

Sparo2

APPROVED Today!
Stats:
- Sale Date: 5/25/16
- EUC Submitted to TSC: 6/1/16
- EUC Approved: 9/6/16 (14 weeks from EUC Submission to TSC)

Majorly pumped!
Congrats man. When are you planning on picking it up?

Seen this gives me hope. My EUC was submitted on 6/7 so hopefully next week I get approved.

Carrera911

Sale Date 5-18
EUC Submitted 6-1
EUC Approved 9-6
Strange thing is I bought 2 trucks, both with EUCs submitted 6-1 but, the 89 in Montgomery passed and my 87 in Kentucky hasn't yet.

chickenbutt

Jwade, 17 weeks for me. I opened a ticket already (#8488 for item 580169. Any help from your end would be appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:

michigandon

Won a fuel bowser in AL on June 1st.

Paid promptly.

Mailed off EUC stuff at same time.

June 9th rec'd email that my EUC info had been rec'd and all looked good, and it would be submitted to TSC.

As of today (9/6/16) I have yet to hear anything. :-?

Sparo2

So those who were approved yesterday were the only approvals for this week or will there be more today? Asking since Monday was a holiday.

Sparo2

Jwade,

When you get some free time can you check the status on my EUC

EUC submitted 6/7
Sale event - 15421
Item #553688

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks