• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

gottaluvit

Wasn't there someone earlier in this thread saying how they do indeed export the humvees. I know that, to me, exporting them defeats the purpose of the EUC and it upsets me that we have to go through the EUC drama for nothing if they do allow some buyers to export them.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wasn't there someone earlier in this thread saying how they do indeed export the humvees. I know that, to me, exporting them defeats the purpose of the EUC and it upsets me that we have to go through the EUC drama for nothing if they do allow some buyers to export them.
There are several more layers of red tape to go through to export a EUC item and they have to go through a licensed exporter. They also must go through the original EUC process.

Sparo2

6 months. The **** with that. Someone just shoot me. But seriously, that's a long time. Have you called to check the status or to see what's going on?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
6 months. The **** with that. Someone just shoot me. But seriously, that's a long time. Have you called to check the status or to see what's going on?
Back during the flood of deuces with GL EUC's were taking close to a year for some people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks