• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Flobossx

Just got approved. Received email from iron planet and status was updated on Gov planet website.

Auction won 6-7.
Euc submitted 6-8
Euc approved 9-13

Sparo2

Just got APPROVED!!! I wasn't even expecting to be approved today. I figured next week for sure.

Thanks goes out to Jwade for all your updates.

Hope more of you guys get approved today.

88dow

What was the date that your EUC got sent off? Mine was 6/28, so I'm still expecting a couple more weeks worth of waiting.

Aviator85

Approved!! Definitely wasn't expecting it today. Was thinking it was gonna be next week for sure. Curse words of joy rang out in my house this morning!

Sale: 8 Jun 16
Submitted: 16 Jun 16
Approved: 13 Sep 16

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. Be sure to keep us updated!

FKAM

Was watching the auction and just decided to check.

Lucky Tuesday for me also!

Auction won 6-15.
EUC submitted 6-22
EUC approved 9-13

12 weeks from GP submission to TSC.

chickenbutt

Congrats you guys. Don't forget to visit me on this thread in the coming weeks or months so I can drool over your new rides!
Week 19 for me. Submitted 5/11. I'm one of the unlucky ones that fell on the floor I guess.:x

Katavic918

Bought 6-1
Sent to TSC 6-7
EUC approved 9-13

Congrats to everyone approved today. Good luck to everyone else. It will happen eventually.

FKAM

13 Weeks and 10 hours from auction won, to it's new home.

But now I have my hands on it and the garage full of parts has a tangible purpose.

DSC00625.jpg

Now waiting on the SF-97

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks